From $99.00 /post.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
KelolandEmployment.com offers plenty of value for employers hiring in the Sioux Falls region. It offers unlimited job posting options, targeted hiring features, and useful applicant tracking tools. Although it has relatively affordable pricing, there are no free job posting options or a searchable candidate resume database.
- A wide range of price points appeals to companies large and small.
- Applicant tracking tools make it easy to manage candidates and streamline the hiring process.
- Employers can pay extra for a featured job post that is fixed to the top of job searches and appears on the home page.
- Targeted social media blasts give listings extra reach.
- The HIRECLICK package offers unlimited job postings for a monthly subscription from as little as $99.00 per month.
- HIRECLICK also distributes job posts to other job boards for increased exposure.
- Branded employer profile pages allow companies to make a great impression on potential hires.
- Employers can make use of other advertising platforms too, such as targeted ads online and TV spots.
- There are currently more than 5,000 listings on the job board, indicating popularity with employers.
- The website is available in Spanish, too.
- There are no free job posting options.
- No candidate resume database means employers can't proactively search and filter job seekers before they apply for a job.
- KelolandEmployment.com is costlier than most rival regional job boards, including Coyote Careers.
We were unable to find reviews of KelolandEmployment.com.
Featured Job Post
From $299.00 /mo.
How to Post a Job on KelolandEmployment.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on KelolandEmployment.com.
Posting a job on KelolandEmployment.com.
Go to the KelolandEmployment.com home page.
Navigate to kelolandemployment.com and click on the green "POST A JOB" button in the top-right corner of the page.
Create an account.
Fill in your details in the box to the right of the page and click on the "Create Account and Continue" button to proceed.
Choose a job posting package.
Read through each job package description and choose one that meets your budget and hiring needs.
Create your job post.
Start by including details about the job, including the job title, job description, and more. Click on the "Click Here to Continue to the Next Step" button to proceed.
Add more information and choose your privacy settings. Click on the "Click Here to Continue to the Next Step" button to proceed.
Add details about the post duration and click on the "Click Here to Continue to the Next Step" button to proceed.
Add contact information and click on the "Click Here to Continue to the Next Step" button to proceed.
Activate your job post.
Click on the "Activate by Providing Payment Info" button to proceed to the payment section.
Pay for your job post.
Scroll down to the payment section and add your billing details. Click on "Continue" to conclude the job posting process.
KelolandEmployment.com vs. SDWORKS:
SDWORKS is the employment website for South Dakota, while KelolandEmployment.com caters to the city of Sioux Falls. SDWORKS is a free job posting service and has a candidate resume database, while its rival costs $99.00 per job post and does not. Apart from this, both platforms have a similar feature range.
KelolandEmployment.com vs. South Dakota Library Association (SDLA):
SDLA Career Center is a free job posting platform, while KelolandEmployment.com has a starting price of $99.00 per job post. South Dakota Library Association caters to librarian talent, while its rival caters to all industries. KelolandEmployment.com offers more useful recruiting tools as a result.
KelolandEmployment.com vs. Coyote Careers:
Coyote Careers is the job board of the University of South Dakota and focuses on student hiring, while KelolandEmployment.com caters to all job seekers in the Sioux Falls region. Coyote Careers is free but lacks useful hiring tools, such as distribution to other job boards, applicant tracking, and more — tools offered by KelolandEmployment.com.