North Dakota Job Service
Job post duration
Searchable resume database
Job application management
North Dakota Job Service is a free service offered by the state government. The platform allows employers to post their job opportunities across all industries and offers useful features, such as an employer dashboard to manage job applications, create application questions, search and filter resumes, and message candidates.
However, the platform lacks key features offered by competitor job boards for increased exposure, such as job distribution to other job boards, social media promotion, and candidate matching.
- North Dakota Job Service is a free job posting service.
- Employers can create reusable application questions and skill sets to link to their job ads.
- North Dakota Job Service receives roughly 20,000 website visits per month.
- Job applications can be easily managed through the employer dashboard.
- Employers can search candidate resumes and create search alerts to be notified when a resume matches their job requirements.
- The platform has a messaging feature allowing easy communication between potential candidates and employers.
- Jobs are live for up to 90 days or until the post is filled.
- Employers can register for job fairs and other important events through the dashboard.
- The website is available in English and Spanish.
- It takes two business days for employer accounts to be approved, and jobs do not go live during this time.
- The platform lacks job distribution, social media promotion, and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of North Dakota Job Service.
It is free to post a job on North Dakota Job Service.
How to Post a Job on North Dakota Job Service:
Three easy steps for posting a job on North Dakota Job Service.
Posting a job on North Dakota Job Service.
Click on "Register/Login."
Navigate to the North Dakota Job Service home page, scroll down to the "Employers" heading, and click on "Register/Login."
Create an employer account.
On the next page, scroll down to "Option 3 - Create a User Account" and select "Employer Registration."
Enter your employer details in the fields provided. Then, click on "Continue."
You will need to provide your FEIN or Social Security Number to proceed.
Create and post your job ad.
Once your account has been approved, log in to your dashboard and click on "Manage Jobs" in the Quick Menu. Select the "Manual Entry Custom Job Order" option and follow the prompts to create your job post.
Employer accounts are subject to approval, which may take up to two business days.
North Dakota Job Service vs. JobsHQ.com:
While North Dakota Job Service offers free job posting, JobsHQ.com only has paid plans starting at $199.00 per post. JobsHQ.com targets a national audience and offers a wider variety of features, such as job distribution, but it lacks a resume database. While limited to one state, North Dakota Job Service offers a more targeted hiring approach.
North Dakota Job Service vs. Recruit.net:
Unlike North Dakota Job Service's small local reach, Recruit.net caters to the entire U.S. job market and gives employers access to more than one million active job seekers. Both platforms offer a searchable resume database, but North Dakota Job Service stands out with a messaging feature to help employers easily connect with candidates.
North Dakota Job Service vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known global job board that offers both free and paid job posting options. Both platforms include employer dashboards and candidate management tools, but Indeed's reach is far greater than that of North Dakota Job Service. Indeed also has mobile apps for on-the-go recruiting, while the latter does not.
Geographic Solutions, Inc.
North Dakota State Government
Jan 01, 1998
1601 E. Century Ave., Bismarck, ND 58503