WSET Jobs Board
From £70.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
7 and 30 days.
Discounted bulk posting plans
Social media promotion
CV database access
WSET Jobs Board gives employers access to a niche network of winemakers, sommeliers, distributors, and sales managers in the U.K. The platform is hosted by Wine & Spirit Education Trust, a nonprofit organization that provides globally-recognized qualifications covering wines, spirits, and sake.
The job board receives around 46,000 monthly page views and offers great listing exposure via featured placements and social media promotion. However, the platform is costlier than several competitors, such as Premium Sommelier Job Portal, and does not offer CV database access.
- WSET Jobs Board allows employers to advertise a wide range of wine and spirits-related vacancies at all career levels.
- The platform offers discounted bulk posting packs for companies hiring at scale.
- Employers have access to an online dashboard to easily manage listings and applications.
- Job posts are included in the job board's newsletter, which is sent to over 30,000 wine and spirits professionals.
- Employers can add their company logo to their vacancies and create a detailed profile on the site to aid brand awareness.
- Enhanced listings are added to the top of the site's home page and promoted on its social media pages for added reach.
- WSET Jobs Board has been used by several prominent companies, including Moët Hennessy and Liberty Wines.
- Unlike some niche platforms, such as Wine Jobs UK, the platform lacks a free job posting option.
- WSET Jobs Board does not offer CV database access, an applicant tracking system, or candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WSET Jobs Board.
7-Day Standard Listing
7-Day Enhanced Listing
30-Day Standard Listing
30-Day Enhanced Listing
*The job board also offers bulk posting packs.
WSET Jobs Board vs. Wine Jobs UK:
Like WSET Jobs Board, Wine Jobs UK offers employer branding and social media promotion for added reach. However, Wine Jobs UK is more affordable with a free posting plan and paid packages starting at £50.00 +VAT, while WSET Jobs Board charges £70.00 +VAT per 7-day post. Of the two, only Wine Jobs UK offers free re-listing options.
WSET Jobs Board vs. The Drinks Business Jobs:
WSET Jobs Board and The Drinks Business Jobs both advertise a wide variety of wine and spirits-related positions in the U.K. While a single 7-day listing on WSET Jobs Board costs £70.00 +VAT, The Drinks Business Jobs charges £150.00 +VAT per 7-day post. WSET Jobs Board also features social media promotion, which The Drinks Business Jobs lacks.
WSET Jobs Board vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a well-known job board that lists general vacancies in the local job market. In comparison, WSET Jobs Board gives employers access to a niche network of wine and spirits job seekers, which may be better for targeted hiring. While a new customer post on Reed.co.uk costs £89.00 +VAT, WSET Jobs Board charges £70.00 +VAT per 7-day post.