Wine Jobs UK
From £50.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
CV database access
Wine Jobs UK receives around 10,000 monthly page views and is a cost-effective platform for finding and hiring skilled candidates. The job board offers recruitment tools, such as social media promotion, employer branding, and newsletter advertising. Still, it lacks CV database access and an applicant tracking system.
- Wine Jobs UK lists a wide range of wine-related positions at all career levels throughout the U.K.
- The job board offers a free job posting plan for companies on a tight budget.
- Listings are promoted on the job board's social media pages and included in its weekly newsletter for added reach.
- Employers can add their company logo, profile, and website link to the site to aid brand awareness.
- The Premium package includes a featured listing placement on the job board.
- The platform distributes vacancies to the Google Jobs Network for maximum visibility.
- The Urgent plan adds postings to a top slot for 7 days and goes live instantly.
- Job posts can be re-listed for free if a vacancy is not filled.
- Prominent companies, such as Artelium Wine Estate and Moët Hennessy, have used the platform to find hires.
- Wine Jobs UK is more affordable than several niche alternatives, such as The Drinks Business Jobs.
- The Free plan only lists jobs for 7 days.
- The job board lacks access to a CV database and an applicant tracking system.
- There is no phone-based support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Wine Jobs UK.
Wine Jobs UK vs. The Drinks Business Jobs:
Wine Jobs UK and The Drinks Business Jobs both offer employer branding and featured listings for increased exposure. However, the former is more affordable with a free posting plan and paid packages that start at £50.00 +VAT per 45-day listing, while The Drinks Business Jobs charges £350.00 +VAT for a 30-day listing.
Wine Jobs UK vs. Premium Sommelier Job Portal:
Like Wine Jobs UK, Premium Sommelier Job Portal offers a free posting plan, as well as employer branding, newsletter advertising, and social media promotion. However, Wine Jobs UK's paid plans are more affordable at £50.00 +VAT per post, compared to Premium Sommelier Job Portal's €265.00 per post.
Wine Jobs UK vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-established job board that lists a wide variety of general positions. In comparison, Wine Jobs UK caters to a more niche audience of wine-related professionals. Both platforms offer a free posting plan, but Indeed is slightly more feature-rich with CV searches and global posting capabilities.