Premium Sommelier Job Portal
Free to post apprenticeships.
From €265.00 /post.
Job post duration
4, 8, and 12 weeks.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Premium Sommelier Job Portal is a niche job board that gives employers access to an extensive network of both local and international sommelier and wine-related talent. Job posts are given prominence via featured placements on the site and social media sharing, and there are longer-than-average listing durations of 8 and 12 weeks.
While the job board is a valuable resource for attracting top-notch professionals, it does not have the same local reach as some Canada-based alternatives, such as Wine Jobs Canada. The platform's free posting plan is limited to apprenticeships and its paid packages are costlier than that of several niche competitors.
- Premium Sommelier Job Portal allows employers to advertise apprenticeships for free.
- Listings can be live on a 4-, 8-, or 12-week basis, depending on the package chosen.
- Employers can add their company logo and social media links to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Vacancies are featured at the top of the platform's home page on rotation for a minimum of twice per week.
- The job board has both a large local and international reach.
- Job posts are promoted to Premium Sommelier Job Portal's social media pages for added visibility.
- The Premium plan distributes listings to a variety of job search engines, including Google for Jobs.
- The website is available in German, which may support bilingual hiring efforts.
- Premium Sommelier Job Portal's free posting plan is limited to apprenticeships.
- The platform is costlier than several competitors, such as RestoJobs.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- The job board does not offer resume database access, applicant tracking tools, and candidate matching services.
- The website does not have a French-language option.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Premium Sommelier Job Portal.
*Posting plans are VAT-exempted.
Premium Sommelier Job Portal vs. Wine Jobs Canada:
Premium Sommelier Job Portal and Wine Jobs Canada both advertise wine-related positions, but the latter has a better local reach and may give employers access to a more niche audience. While Premium Sommelier Job Portal charges €265.00 per 4-week post, Wine Jobs Canada is the more affordable option, charging C$149.00 for a 6-month listing.
Premium Sommelier Job Portal vs. RestoJobs:
While Premium Sommelier Job Portal primarily serves the wine industry, RestoJobs caters to the restaurant job market and has a less targeted reach than the former. Both sites offer free apprenticeship postings, but RestoJobs is the more affordable choice, charging C$25.00 per post, compared to Premium Sommelier Job Portal's €265.00 per post.
Premium Sommelier Job Portal vs. Workopolis:
Workopolis is a popular local job board that lists general roles. By contrast, Premium Sommelier Job Portal may give employers a more targeted approach to hiring global sommelier talent. While Premium Sommelier Job Portal offers free apprentice postings, its paid plans start at €265.00 per post, while Workopolis has a free posting plan.