The Retail Appointment
From £299.00 /post.
Searchable CV database
Enhanced job postings
Customer support channels
Phone and email.
The Retail Appointment offers employers a highly targeted approach to hiring retail professionals. Job ads can be promoted online and in The Retail Appointment's print magazine, and employers can search a CV database. However, the site is costlier than most of its niche competitors, such as RetailChoice and JobsRetail.
- The Retail Appointment is a niche job board targeting job seekers in the retail industry.
- All job postings include a company logo.
- Enhanced job postings include additional support from an account manager and are included in the print version.
- Job postings are targeted by job title, sector, and location to reach a highly defined audience of retail professionals.
- Employers can access a candidate database with more than 37,000 CVs.
- The Retail Appointment's print magazine has a targeted monthly circulation of 10,000.
- The platform lacks a free job posting plan.
- First-time job posters have to contact the company directly before they can post jobs.
The Retail Appointment has two 5-star reviews on Google that praise the platform's effectiveness and ease of use.
From £299.00 /post.
From £419.00 /post.
In Print: Front Page
In Print: Back Page
In Print: Banner Page
In Print: Full Page
In Print: Half Page
In Print: Double Page Spread/Advertorial Feature
*Use The Retail Appointment's online pricing calculator to get quotes for multiple job postings and different posting durations. Alternatively, contact The Retail Appointment directly to find out about custom recruitment packages.
How to Post a Job on The Retail Appointment:
The Retail Appointment vs. RetailChoice:
The Retail Appointment and RetailChoice both offer employers access to a targeted audience of retail professionals, access to a CV database, and bulk job posting discounts. However, RetailChoice is more affordable and offers better features, such as the inclusion of videos in job ads and a mobile app.
The Retail Appointment vs. Retailjobs:
Retailjobs has a lower starting price than The Retail Appointment but does not provide phone support, which the latter does offer. Both sites feature a searchable CV database and bulk job posting discounts, but The Retail Appointment attracts far more monthly website visitors than Retailjobs.
The Retail Appointment vs. JobsRetail:
JobsRetail offers employers a wider reach than The Retail Appointment thanks to its affiliation with the leading local job portal CV-Library. However, The Retail Appointment — the costlier of the two sites — may offer access to a more targeted audience of retail professionals through its industry-specific magazine.