£295.00 - £595.00 /post.
Job post duration
Up to 60 days.
Social media promotion
Phone and emial.
Founded in 2008, OnlyMarketigJobs has a wealth of recruitment experience in the advertising, marketing, digital, and creative industries in the U.K. Although the platform lacks a free job posting option, it is more affordable than most competitors and offers employers access to a specialized audience of professionals.
OnlyMarketingJobs' key features include candidate matching, social media promotion, a message centre, and employer branding services. While some of the advanced hiring services are only available on the premium plans, the platform is still a valuable hiring tool for employers.
- The platform features a CV database of candidates for employers to search through.
- OnlyMarketingJobs features a number of add-on features to increase company and job post visibility.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Campaign Jobs and Marketing Week Jobs.
- Job posts are promoted on the platform's social media channels.
- The site features a "Match Jobs" tool to match vacancies with suitable candidates.
- The site's "Message Centre" allows employers to communicate directly with job seekers.
- OnlyMarketingJobs features a number of email templates for employers to contact candidates quickly.
- The employer dashboard features job post analytics and reporting.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by specialty, location, and experience level to connect with suitable employers.
- Job posts can be active for up to 60 days.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Most of the advanced recruitment features are only available on the premium plans.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of OnlyMarketingJobs.
Pro Post (30 Day Post)
Recruiter Premium Plus
Premium Post (40 Day Post)
Premium Plus (60 Day Post)
Contact for quote.
*The platform also offers a number of optional add-ons for increased visibility.
How to Post a Job on OnlyMarketingJobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on OnlyMarketingJobs.
Posting a job on OnlyMarketingJobs.
Navigate to the OnlyMarketingJobs home page.
From the home page, click on "EMPLOYERS" in the top menu bar.
Create your account.
On the next page, click on "CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY" in the center of the page. Fill out the online form with your details and click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a job posting package.
Choose a job posting plan that best suits your hiring needs by clicking on "CHOOSE" beneath the desired package.
Select optional add-ons.
Enter the number of optional add-ons that you would like to purchase and click on "ADD" beneath the quantity box. Once complete, click on "PROCEED TO NEXT STEP" toward the right of the page.
If you have a coupon code, you can enter it on this page.
Review your order and complete the purchase.
Ensure that you are happy with your order. Select a payment method and enter your billing details. Click on "PAY" to complete the purchase.
Create your job post.
Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post. Remember to keep your ad clear and concise. Topics that should be discussed in your job ad include compensation, location, responsibilities, and requirements.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
OnlyMarketingJobs vs. Campaign Jobs:
Campaign Jobs is considerably less affordable than OnlyMarketingJobs, charging £845.00 +VAT per post for a standard listing compared to OnlyMarketingJobs' starting price of £200.00 per month. Campaign Jobs reaches a larger audience than OnlyMarketingJobs, but the latter features candidate matching and social media promotion, which the former lacks.
OnlyMarketingJobs vs. Adweek Jobs:
Both Adweek Jobs and OnlyMarketingJobs feature a CV database, candidate matching, and company branding features. Adweek Jobs receives more website traffic than OnlyMarketingJobs and features job post distribution to its network of partner websites, unlike the latter. However, OnlyMarketingJobs offers social media promotion, which Adweek Jobs lacks.
OnlyMarketingJobs vs. Marketing Week Jobs:
Marketing Week Jobs costs £995.00 +VAT per post, whereas OnlyMarketingJobs' pricing starts from £200.00 per month, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. Both platforms feature social media promotion and employer branding services, but only Marketing Week Jobs features a mobile app and partner website syndication.
Only Jobs Group Limited
Jan 01, 2008
The Northern & Shell Bldg., 10 Lower Thames St,, London EC3R 6AF
What is OnlyMarketingJobs?
OnlyMarketingJobs is an advertising job board that employers can use to advertise job vacancies and connect with a range of marketing, digital, and creative professionals across the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on OnlyMarketingJobs?
OnlyMarketingJobs's pricing starts from £295.00 for a single 30-day job post. The platform also offers enhanced listings and optional add-ons for increased visibility.
How do I create an account on OnlyMarketingJobs?
- Go to the OnlyMarketingJobs home page.
- Click on "EMPLOYERS" in the top menu bar.
- On the next page, click on "CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY" in the center of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "REGISTER."