From £70.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
Salesroles.com is a niche job board that gives employers a highly targeted approach to hiring sales talent in a wide range of industries. The platform has been used by several well-established companies and is more affordable than some of its rival job boards, such as GrocerJobs.
The platform's standout features include candidate shortlisting, employer branding, and ATS integrations, affording employers a quick and easy recruitment process. However, it lacks certain core services offered by its competitors, such as CV searches and social media promotion.
- There are several job posting plans to choose from, including bulk posting packages for companies hiring at scale.
- Listings can be featured at the top of the site's search pages for increased exposure.
- Employers can post jobs through Broadbean, giving users access to ATS tools and job distribution.
- The job board caters exclusively to the U.K.'s sales job market.
- Candidates are matched and emailed to employers based on their listing's requirements.
- Salesroles.com offers a mobile app for on-the-go convenience.
- The platform features detailed employer profiles to aid brand awareness.
- Companies can manage applicants from their dashboard or via email.
- Salesroles.com does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The job board lacks access to a CV database.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Salesroles.com, there are several handpicked customer testimonials on its website.
1 Job Advert
10 Job Adverts
20 Job Adverts
30 Job Adverts
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Salesroles.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Salesroles.com.
Posting a job on Salesroles.com.
Click on "Post A Job."
You'll find this button in the top menu bar of Salesroles.com's home page.
Choose a job posting plan.
Select your preferred job posting package and click on "CHOOSE" under the applicable heading to proceed.
Review your selection and click on "Proceed to Checkout."
Pay for your job post.
Add your billing details to the online form and click on "PROCEED TO PAYPAL" to complete your purchase.
Create and post your vacancy.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your listing from your dashboard.
Salesroles.com vs. Simply Sales Jobs:
Salesroles.com and Simply Sales Jobs both advertise a wide range of sales jobs and offer ATS integrations, but the latter features a longer post duration of 28 days. While Salesroles.com charges £70.00 +VAT per job post, Simply Sales Jobs' rates start at £249.00 +VAT per post.
Salesroles.com vs. Rainmakers:
Of the two, Rainmakers offers employers access to a more niche pool of tech-specific sales talent. Both sites offer ATS integrations and detailed employer profiles, but only Salesroles.com's pricing is available on its website, and users need to contact Rainmakers for pricing information.
Salesroles.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board that advertises general roles. In comparison, Salesroles.com primarily caters to the sales job market, giving employers a more targeted approach to hiring talent. Of the two, Reed.co.uk is the more feature-rich choice, offering a newcomer job posting discount, CV searches, and screening questions.
What is Salesroles.com?
Salesroles.com is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire sales professionals in a wide variety of industries, including telecoms, retail, and tech, throughout the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on Salesroles.com?
Salesroles.com's pricing starts from £70.00 +VAT for a single job advert.