From £74.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Up to six weeks.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and live chat.
Founded in 1997, RetailChoice has over 20 years of recruitment experience in the U.K.'s retail industry. The site receives roughly 40,000 views each month, with the majority coming from within the U.K., offering employers access to a specialized network of local retail professionals.
The site features a number of recruitment tools, such as targeted email blasts, candidate matching, discounted bulk job posting rates, and an extensive CV database of retail professionals. The platform also features a mobile app and employer branding services, but lacks a free job posting option.
- The platform is a niche job board that gives employers access to a specialized audience of retail professionals.
- RetailChoice also advertises job posts on Totaljobs and Jobsite.
- Premium job ads include images, a video, and brand guidelines in job ads to help attract candidates.
- The site features a CV database of over 21 million retail professionals.
- Employers can distribute job ads through targeted email blasts.
- The platform promotes job ads to its social database and provides fully branded social campaigns on Facebook and Twitter.
- RetailChoice recommends the best matching candidates to employers through email alerts.
- Employers receive a discounted rate when purchasing multiple job ads.
- Job posts are active for up to six weeks.
- The platform offers a mobile app for both iOS and Android.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Employers are charged extra for access to the CV database.
- Pricing for the job post add-ons is not readily available on the website.
On Trustpilot, two users gave RetailChoice a 2.9-star rating, complaining about website crashes and misleading job ads. The site does feature positive testimonials from satisfied customers and has been used by a number of prominent companies, such as Zara, Crew Clothing Company, and Dune London.
The iOS app has a 4.7-star rating on the App Store and a 3.9-star rating on Google Play with mostly positive reviews. Most users praised the smoothness and convenience of the app. However, some users complained about the job-matching relevance and app functionality.
£149.00 +VAT /post.**
Contact for quote.
*The platform also offers a number of job posting add-ons for increased visibility.
**New customers pay £74.00 +VAT for their first job ad.
How to Post a Job on RetailChoice:
Five easy steps for posting a job on RetailChoice.
Posting a job on RetailChoice.
Navigate to the RetailChoice home page.
From the home page, click on "Advertise now" in the top-right corner of the page.
Register as an employer.
On the next page, click on "Register" toward the right of the top menu bar. Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
Select the job posting plan.
From your dashboard, click on "Buy job ad." On the next page, select the "Job ads" plan by clicking on "Buy Job ads."
Specify the number of job ads that you would like to purchase and click on "Buy Now."
Review your order and complete the purchase.
Ensure that your order is correct and select a payment method by clicking on "PayPal Checkout" or "Checkout securely." Follow the prompts to complete the payment process.
New customers can use the "NEWCUST74" promo code on this page to receive a discounted job posting rate.
Create your job post.
Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post. Remember to keep your ad clear and concise. Topics that should be discussed in your job ad include compensation, location, responsibilities, and requirements.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
RetailChoice vs. JobsRetail:
Both JobsRetail and RetailChoice are niche retail job boards that feature job board syndication, a CV database, and employer profiles. Both sites have almost identical pricing plans and a new customer offer; however, JobsRetail offers discounted bulk job posting packages, which RetailChoice lacks.
RetailChoice vs. The Retail Appointment:
The Retail Appointment is costlier than RetailChoice, with pricing for a standard job posting starting at £299.00 compared to RetailChoice's new customer offer of £74.00 +VAT for one job ad. Both platforms feature a CV database and cater primarily to the U.K. job market, offering employers access to a large network of local retail professionals.
RetailChoice vs. Retailjobs:
Retailjobs and RetailChoice both feature a CV database and similar job post pricing; however, RetailChoice offers new customers a discounted rate, which Retailjobs lacks. While Retailjobs lists vacancies for 28 days, RetailChoice lists jobs for up to six weeks, offering employers greater value and visibility.
Totaljobs Group Ltd.
Jan 01, 1997
Blue Fin, 110 Southwark St., London SE1 0TA
What is RetailChoice?
RetailChoice is a retail job board that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with professionals from across the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on RetailChoice?
RetailChoice's pricing starts from £149.00 +VAT per job post. The platform offers a discounted rate for new users, and also offers CV searches, managed services, and job post add-ons.
How do I create an account on RetailChoice?
- Go to the RetailChoice home page.
- Click on "Advertise now" in the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on "Register."
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Register."