From £150.00 +VAT /post.
CV database access
Social media promotion
Candidate matching tools
As part of the Leisurejobs network, Retailjobs gives employers access to a large, specialized audience of hospitality and retail professionals across the U.K. The site offers a number of recruitment tools to help streamline the hiring process, including a CV database, promoted listings, social media promotion, and bulk job posting plans.
The platform's niche focus offers employers a targeted approach to recruitment. While the platform lacks a free job posting option and is more costly than some competitors, its comprehensive recruitment features make it a valuable resource for employers in the U.K.'s retail industry.
- Retailjobs offers employers access to an extensive network of over 1.2 million retail and hospitality professionals.
- The platform offers a range of job posting packs to suit different recruitment needs.
- Listings can be featured on the job board's home page for increased visibility.
- Employers receive a discounted rate when purchasing bulk job posting packages.
- The platform features an extensive resume database of retail professionals.
- The Nationwide Top Job plan advertises vacancies in more than 14 locations across the U.K.
- Job posts are promoted on Leasurejobs' Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Retailjobs offers additional services, including keyword sponsorships, applicant tracking, and employer branding.
- Job seekers can filter vacancies by location, sector, and job type to connect with suitable employers.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Job postings are costlier than competitors, such as RetailChoice and JobsRetail.
- Retailjobs lacks candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Retailjobs. The website does feature a number of handpicked testimonials from satisfied customers, praising the quality of the candidates and the efficiency of its recruitment service.
Nationwide Top Job
Keyword Sponsored Job
Featured Homepage Advert
Premium Keyword Sponsored Job
CV Database Access
*Retailjobs also offers discounted bulk job posting packs on its pricing page.
Retailjobs vs. RetailChoice:
RetailChoice and Retailjobs both cater to the retail job market in the U.K. and feature a CV database, as well as social media promotion. While RetailChoice charges £74.00 +VAT per post, Retailjobs' plans start at £150.00 +VAT, making it the costlier choice. Of the two, only CetailChoice has job board syndication.
Retailjobs vs. The Retail Appointment:
The Retail Appointment features more vacancies on its site than Retailjobs, but does not readily disclose its pricing online, making it difficult to assess its affordability. By contrast, Retailjobs is transparent about its pricing, charging £150.00 +VAT per post, and features bulk packages to suit different hiring needs.
Retailjobs vs. JobsRetail:
Unlike Retailjobs, JobsRetail syndicates job posts to over 800 partner sites, giving employers greater exposure. In addition, JobsRetail offers a new-customer-post at £75.00 +VAT, making it the more affordable choice compared to Retailjobs' £150.00 +VAT per post. However, Retailjobs offers a wider range of bulk packages.
Jan 01, 2011
Coveham House, Downside Bridge Rd., Cobham KT11 3EP
What does it cost to post a job on Retailjobs?
Retailjobs' pricing starts at £150.00 +VAT for a single listing. The platform also offers a variety of job post enhancements and bulk job posting plans.
Does Retailjobs offer CV searches?
Yes, Retailjobs gives employers access to a CV database of skilled candidates in the local retail industry.