From £150.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Candidate screening questions
As part of the Leisurejobs network, Retailjobs gives employers access to a large, specialized audience of hospitality and retail professionals across the U.K. The site offers a number of recruitment tools to help streamline the hiring process, including a CV database, promoted listings, social media promotion, and bulk job posting plans.
The platform's niche focus offers employers a targeted approach to recruitment. While the platform lacks a free job posting option and is more costly than some competitors, its comprehensive recruitment features make it a valuable resource for employers in the U.K.'s retail industry.
- Retailjobs offers employers access to an extensive network of over 1.2 million retail and hospitality professionals.
- The platform offers a range of job posting packs to suit different recruitment needs.
- Listings can be featured on the job board's home page for increased visibility.
- Employers receive a discounted rate when purchasing bulk job posting packages.
- The platform features an extensive resume database of retail professionals.
- The "Nationwide Top Job" plan advertises vacancies in more than 14 locations across the U.K.
- Job posts are promoted on Leasurejobs' Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The platform offers additional services, including keyword sponsorships, applicant tracking, and employer branding.
- Job seekers can filter vacancies by location, sector, and job type to connect with suitable employers.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks job board syndication.
- Job postings are costlier than competitors, such as RetailChoice and JobsRetail.
- Retailjobs lacks candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Retailjobs. The website does feature a number of testimonials from satisfied customers, praising the quality of the candidates and efficiency of the recruitment service.
Nationwide Top Job
Keyword Sponsored Job
Featured Homepage Advert
Premium Keyword Sponsored Job
CV Database Access
*Retailjobs also offers discounted bulk job posting packs.
How to Post a Job on Retailjobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Retailjobs.
Posting a job on Retailjobs.
Navigate to the Retailjobs home page.
From the home page, click on "RECRUITERS" in the top-right corner of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, click on "VIEW ALL PRODUCTS." Then, select a job posting plan that best suits your needs by clicking on "ADVERTISE NOW" beneath the desired package.
Create your account.
Fill out the online form with your details. Then, click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the email link to verify your account.
Create your job post.
Follow the onscreen prompts to create your job post, clicking on "Next" after each step. Start by adding a job title and location.
You can choose to create your job post from a template. Alternatively, use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Create a job description and job summary.
Add some details about your job, such as salary information, benefits, location description, company info, and your logo.
Select a job category and add some more details about your vacancy.
Specify the application method and publishing date.
Choose from the list of optional upgrades to increase the visibility of your post.
Click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE."
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Review your order and click on "CHECKOUT" to complete the payment process. Follow the prompts to complete the purchase. Once payment is complete, your job post will be added to the Retailjobs website.
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
Retailjobs vs. RetailChoice:
Both RetailChoice and Retailjobs cater to the retail job market in the U.K. and feature a CV database, social media promotion, and bulk discounts. The platforms are similarly priced; however, RetailChoice offers a discount for new customers and also features job board syndication, which Retailjobs lacks.
Retailjobs vs. The Retail Appointment:
The Retail Appointment features more vacancies on its site than Retailjobs, but does not readily disclose its pricing online, making it difficult to assess its affordability. By contrast, Retailjobs is transparent about its pricing and features a number of job posting plans and bulk packages to suit different hiring needs.
Retailjobs vs. JobsRetail:
Unlike Retailjobs, JobsRetail syndicates job posts to over 800 partner sites, offering employers greater exposure for the same price. In addition, JobsRetail offers new customers a discounted rate, making it the more budget-friendly option. However, Retailjobs offers a wider range of bulk packages for large-scale hiring.
What is Retailjobs?
Retailjobs is a retail job board that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with a range of retail industry professionals across the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on Retailjobs?
Retailjobs' pricing starts from £150.00 +VAT for a single listing. The platform also offers a variety of job post enhancements and bulk job posting plans.
How do I create an account on Retailjobs?
- Go to the Retailjobs home page.
- Click on "RECRUITERS" in the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on "VIEW ALL PRODUCTS."
- Click on "ADVERTISE NOW" beneath your desired plan.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE" toward the bottom of the page.
- Follow the email link to verify your account.