Single Job Post (New Customer Offer)
Single Job Post
2 Job Posts
Contact for quote.
Relaunched by CV-Library in 2019, JobsRetail is a user-friendly U.K. job board where employers can post jobs in the retail industry, including retail assistants, store managers, cashiers, sales designers, and more. Some of the site's best features include job syndication, discounts for bulk postings, and special offers to new users.
Overall, the job board is a great choice for employers hiring local staff, but there is no option to search for candidates outside of the U.K., which limits those hoping to hire European or international talent in the retail industry.
- A trusted job board used by brands such as Sketchers, Tesco, John Lewis, Ernest Jones, and Holland & Barrett to find staff.
- The site boasts over 4,000 retail positions, making it a great place for job seekers to visit.
- Advanced filters and built-in job search tips help qualified candidates find your listings.
- Popular jobs are listed on the site so candidates and employers know which positions are in-demand.
- This job board serves the U.K. only, making it a great place to find local talent.
- Half-price offers are available to new employers or recruiters, with special deals for bulk postings.
- The site is well-supported, with a contact number, email, and online contact form clients can use.
- Job ads can be used over three months from the date of purchase and include free company profiles.
- The CV database contains over 17 million candidates.
- Job posts are shared across an impressive network comprising more than 800 job sites.
- There is no free option or free trial.
- There is no live chat feature.
We were unable to find any online reviews for JobsRetail at the time of writing, but CV-Library, the job board that owns JobsRetail, is a reputable site that enjoys a 4.7-star rating from 1,807 users on Trustpilot.
How to Post a Job on JobsRetail:
Six easy steps for posting a job on JobsRetail.
Posting a Job on JobsRetail.
Click on "RECRUITING?"
Navigate to the home page and click on "RECRUITING?" in far-right of the screen.
Select your package.
You'll be taken to a window with three different options onscreen. To post a job, select the first option, "Advertise Jobs," by clicking on "Post your job" in the blue button beneath it.
Select "Search CVs" to pay for access to the CV Database.
Purchase your package.
You'll be redirected to CV-Library's website where you'll be able to purchase your posting. Click "Buy now" to buy a single posting or a pack of two postings for a discounted price.
New customers qualify for half-price postings.
Review your basket.
Double-check the contents of your basket to make sure you've purchased the postings you require. At this stage, you'll also be able to add a 2-week CV database search. Click "Add to order" to purchase this. Once you are done, click on the green button marked "Checkout securely."
Provide your billing details.
Fill in the online form by providing your personal and company details in the relevant fields. Click on "Secure Checkout" to complete your purchase.
Post your job.
Once you have paid for your package, you'll be able to craft and post your job listing to the site.
JobsRetail vs. RetailChoice:
RetailChoice has special offers and similar posting rates to JobsRetail. JobsRetail has no social media sharing, while RetailChoice does. However, JobsRetail lists less than half the posts RetailChoice does, suggesting the latter is the more popular choice.
JobsRetail vs. Retailjobs:
Retailjobs has fewer job posts on its site, but offers a wider range of packages and add-ons than JobsRetail does; however, basic listings start at £150.00 with no special deals for new users and job syndication to only seven sites instead of 800 like JobsRetail. However, Retailjobs is the better option if you're searching for global staff.
JobsRetail vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the most trusted sites in the U.K. and they also offer specials on premium ads for new users. However, JobsRetail offers a larger CV database of retail candidates. If you want to reach a broader audience, go for Reed.co.uk, but JobsRetail is your best bet for reaching skilled workers in the retail sector quickly.
How do I post a job on JobsRetail?
- Visit the home page and click on "RECRUITING?"
- Select your package.
- Purchase your package.
- Review your basket.
- Provide your billing details.
- Post your job.