From £149.00 +VAT /post.
New customer discount
Job ad distribution
Social media sharing
Relaunched by CV-Library in 2019, JobsRetail is a user-friendly U.K. job board where employers can post jobs in the retail industry, including retail assistants, store managers, cashiers, sales designers, and more. Some of the site's best features include job syndication, discounts for bulk postings, and special offers to new users.
Overall, the job board is a great choice for employers hiring local staff, but there is no option to search for candidates outside of the U.K., which limits those hoping to hire European or international talent in the retail industry.
- A trusted job board used by brands such as Sketchers, Tesco, John Lewis, Ernest Jones, and Holland & Barrett to find staff.
- The site boasts over 4,000 retail positions, making it a great place for job seekers to visit.
- Advanced filters and built-in job search tips help qualified candidates find your listings.
- Popular jobs are listed on the site so candidates and employers know which positions are in-demand.
- This job board serves the U.K. only, making it a great place to find local talent.
- Half-price offers are available to new employers or recruiters, with special deals for bulk postings.
- The site is well-supported, with a contact number, email, and online contact form clients can use.
- Job ads can be used over three months from the date of purchase and include free company profiles.
- The CV database contains over 17 million candidates.
- Job posts are shared across an impressive network comprising more than 800 job sites.
- There is no free option or free trial.
- There is no live chat feature.
We were unable to find any online reviews for JobsRetail at the time of writing, but CV-Library, the job board that owns JobsRetail, has a 4.8 out of 5-star rating on Trustpilot based on the opinion of over 2800 people.
Single Job Post (New Customer Offer)
Single Job Post
2 Job Posts
Contact for quote.
JobsRetail vs. RetailChoice:
RetailChoice is more popular in the U.K. than JobsRetail, and the platform shares posts on social media where JobsRetail does not. Both platforms offer discounts for new customers and both charge £149.00 +VAT for a single post. To access the CV database, RetailChoice charges £270.00 +VAT while JobsRetail is slightly more affordable at £199.00 +VAT.
JobsRetail vs. Retailjobs:
Similar to JobsRetail, Retailjobs is a niche job board for U.K. employers and job seekers. Of the two, only JobsRetail offers a new customer discount and network distribution. RetailJobs charges £150.00 +VAT for a general listing and £1,000.00 +VAT for CV access. JobsRetail charges £149.00 +VAT for a single listing and £199.00 +VAT for access to the CV database.
JobsRetail vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the most trusted sites in the U.K. and they also offer specials on premium ads for new users. However, JobsRetail offers a larger CV database of retail candidates. Reed.co.uk charges £150.00 +VAT for a premium listing and £625.00 +VAT for 1 month CV access. JobsRetail charges £149.00 +VAT per post and £199.00 +VAT for CV access.
How do I post a job on JobsRetail?
- Visit the home page and click on "RECRUITING?"
- Select your package.
- Purchase your package.
- Review your basket.
- Provide your billing details.
- Post your job.