From £845.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Applicant tracking tools
CV database access
Phone and email.
Campaign Jobs is a U.K. job board advertising jobs in marketing, advertising, media, and a variety of other creative disciplines. The platform offers everything from basic job posts to comprehensive employer branding solutions. The site is well-supported and provides assistance to employers and recruiters every step of the way.
The site lists just under 300 jobs at the time of writing and only around half of the total site traffic comes from the U.K. There are more cost-effective niche sites, as well as free general job boards employers could try before signing up with Campaign Jobs.
- The job board reaches over 406,000 candidates specializing in the marketing, advertising, and media industries.
- The platform receives around 8,000 job applications each month.
- The site is used by well-known brands, such as L'Oréal, Converse, and Sky Group Limited, to source quality talent.
- Campaign Jobs' comprehensive packages and recruitment products cover a range of hiring needs.
- Bulk packages and monthly specials allow employers and recruiters to save on hiring costs.
- Only verified employers and recruiters can access the CV search tool, which increases site credibility.
- The simple posting process can be completed online or via phone with the help of an agent.
- Campaign Jobs offers branding solutions such as Wonderful Workplaces, a site that provides services like job advert copywriting.
- For fast hiring, employers can use the Applications Assured range, which guarantees between 8 and 18 applications per ad.
- There is no trial or free plan available.
- The site lists fewer jobs than competitors, such as OnlyMarketingJobs.
- Only around 50% of total site traffic comes from the U.K.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Campaign Jobs.
*The site also offers targeted Talent Finder solutions and bulk packages on its pricing page.
**Job post upgrades are available at checkout.
Campaign Jobs vs. OnlyMarketingJobs:
OnlyMarketingJobs has more affordable plans that start at £100.00 per month, whereas Campaign Jobs charges £845.00 +VAT per post. If you're searching for U.K. talent, Campaign Jobs is a good fit, but OnlyMarketingJobs may be the better choice if you're looking to hire remote workers or attract talent from the U.S. or EMEA.
Campaign Jobs vs. Adweek Jobs:
Adweek Jobs is a job board hosted by Adweek — a global marketing publication. Adweek charges upwards of US$299.00 per post, compared to Adweeks' starting price of £845.00 +VAT per post. While Adweek is more affordable, the website features very few U.K. vacancies. Local employers may be better off with Campain Jobs.
Campaign Jobs vs. The Muse:
The Muse is a global advertising job board with around 7 million monthly users, of which the U.K. accounts for only 5%, so while it's great for finding talent further afield, Campaign Jobs is a much better option for hiring local professionals. The Muse does not provide contact details, while Campaign Jobs is a well-supported site.
How much does it cost to post a job on Campaign Jobs?
Campaign Jobs' pricing starts at £845.00 +VAT per post. The platform also offers several bulk posting plans and talent finder solutions.
What kind of jobs can be posted on Campaign Jobs?
Any jobs related to media, advertising, marketing, or other creative disciplines can be posted on Campaign Jobs.