Contractor management tools
Customer support channels
Email and live chat.
YunoJuno is a freelance marketplace and contractor management platform with more than 70,000 vetted freelancers registered on the site. Employers can search the online marketplace for candidates suitable for the job or create project briefs to attract freelancers. However, only job seekers registered on the platform can view open project briefs.
Unlike traditional job boards, YunoJuno does not charge anything for posting jobs or candidate searches. However, the site requires employers to pay freelancers via the platform, with a 12% fee added to the freelancers' rates. Overall, the site offers a convenient way to find freelancers and includes project management and payment tools.
- The site offers access to more than 70,000 vetted freelancers across tech and creative disciplines.
- Employers can post detailed project briefs and invite specific freelancers to apply or make it open for any to apply.
- The platform features a range of contract management tools, including payroll features and timesheets.
- Employers can access real-time data and reports to track project metrics.
- The site features helpful resources and guides for both freelancers and employers.
- The platform is limited to the creative and tech industries.
- The site lacks advanced features, such as AI-powered candidate matching.
YunoJuno has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot, based on more than 450 reviews. Many users praised the platform's ease of use and customer support. Some freelancers reported negative experiences with regard to payments and customer service.
YunoJuno charges a 12% fee on top of the rates paid to freelancers hired using the platform.
YunoJuno vs. Upwork:
Upwork attracts vastly more website traffic than YunoJuno, with the largest proportion of site visits originating from the U.S. YunoJuno, by comparison, receives the majority of its traffic from U.K.-based users. Upwork may be a touch more affordable and is better known internationally.
YunoJuno vs. If You Could Jobs:
YunoJuno and If You Could Jobs are both U.K.-based employment platforms targeting the creative market. While If You Could Jobs is a traditional job board, YunoJuno is a freelance employment marketplace. YunoJuno is best suited for finding and managing freelancers, whereas If You Could Jobs may be better for recruiting permanent hires.
YunoJuno vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises a wide range of general roles. By contrast, YunoJuno offers an freelance employment marketplace and may be the better option for targeted hiring efforts. YunoJuno's pricing is fee-based, while Indeed offers a free posting plan, making it the more affordable choice.