Contractor management tools
Customer support channels
Email and live chat.
YunoJuno is a freelance marketplace and contractor management platform with more than 70,000 vetted freelancers registered on the site. Employers can search the online marketplace for candidates suitable for the job or create project briefs to attract freelancers. However, only job seekers registered on the platform can view open project briefs.
Unlike traditional job boards, YunoJuno does not charge anything for posting jobs or candidate searches. However, the site requires employers to pay freelancers via the platform, with a 12% fee added to the freelancers' rates. Overall, the site offers a convenient way to find freelancers and includes project management and payment tools.
- The site offers access to more than 70,000 vetted freelancers across tech and creative disciplines.
- Employers can post detailed project briefs and invite specific freelancers to apply or make it open for any to apply.
- The platform features a range of contract management tools, including payroll features and timesheets.
- Employers can access real-time data and reports to track project metrics.
- The site features helpful resources and guides for both freelancers and employers.
- The platform is limited to the creative and tech industries.
- The site lacks advanced features, such as AI-powered candidate matching.
YunoJuno has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot, based on more than 450 reviews. Many users praised the platform's ease of use and customer support. Some freelancers reported negative experiences with regard to payments and customer service.
YunoJuno charges a 12% fee on top of the rates paid to freelancers hired using the platform.
YunoJuno vs. Upwork:
Upwork attracts vastly more website traffic than YunoJuno, with the largest proportion of site visits originating from the U.S. YunoJuno, by comparison, receives the majority of its traffic from U.K.-based users. Upwork may be a touch more affordable and is better known internationally.
YunoJuno vs. If You Could Jobs:
YunoJuno and If You Could Jobs are both U.K.-based employment platforms targeting the creative market. While If You Could Jobs is a traditional job board, YunoJuno is a freelance employment marketplace. YunoJuno is best suited for finding and managing freelancers, whereas If You Could Jobs may be better for recruiting permanent hires.
YunoJuno vs. Worksome:
While YunoJuno and Worksome are both freelance marketplaces, only Worksome uses AI technology to match freelancers with project proposals. Both platforms provide tools for managing freelancers, including contract and payment management features. Worksome is the more affordable of the two, charging employers a 4% fee, compared to YunoJuno's 12% fee.
Jan 01, 2012
51 Great Marlborough St., London W1F 7JT
Number of Employees
What does it cost to post a project on YunoJuno?
It is free to post a project on YunoJuno. However, employers are charged a 12% fee on top of the rates they pay freelancers they contracted via the platform.
Is YunoJuno free?
Employers can post projects on YunoJuno for free but are charged a 12% fee on top of the rates they pay freelancers they contracted via the platform.
How many freelancers are on YunoJuno?
There are more than 70,000 freelancers registered on YunoJuno.
How can I delete a brief on YunoJuno?
- Log in to your YunoJuno account.
- Click on "Briefs" from your account page.
- Locate the brief you want to remove.
- Open the drop-down menu on the right side of the "View brief" button.
- Click on "Cancel brief."
- Select a reason for canceling the brief.
- Then, click on "Cancel brief."