AMA Job Board
From US$225.00 /member post and US$325.00 for nonmembers.
Free to post internships.
Up to 60 days.
CV database access
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
Founded in 1937, the American Marketing Association is a well-established and reputable organization. The job board boasts a generous amount of advanced recruitment features, such as employer profiles, email blasts, social media promotion, and access to a large audience of marketing professionals both locally and abroad.
Although AMA Job Board offers a range of competitively priced job posting plans, it caters primarily to the U.S. job market. The site is a good advertising platform for U.K. employers looking to hire remote professionals, but employers may be better served by a dedicated U.K. job board for local hires.
- Employers can choose to syndicate job posts to over 1,000 national, local, and niche job boards.
- Job ads are emailed to over 85,000 marketing professionals.
- The site features a CV database of over 43,000 marketing candidates.
- AMA Job Board gives employers access to a niche audience of over 110,000 marketing professionals.
- Job ads can be promoted on the site's social media channels for increased exposure.
- The platform features a number of job posting packages and additional upgrades to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can create branded company profiles to help attract candidates.
- AMA Job Board features a range of resources, such as webcasts, industry news, research publications, and marketing toolkits.
- The free job posting plan only applies to internship positions.
- Only AMA members qualify for discounted job posting rates.
- Additional upgrades can quickly increase the cost of job posts.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- Some of the additional upgrades are not available to U.K. employers.
- There are no local offices or customer support channels in the U.K.
- The platform caters primarily to the U.S. job market.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the AMA Job Board. The platform has been used by a number of prominent companies, including Microsoft, Samsung, Uber, and Facebook.
30-Day Internship Posting
Single 30-Day Job Posting
Single 60-Day Job Posting
Job Email Package
Premium Job Email Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
Single 30-Day Job Posting + Marketing Job Board Network
Premium Job Email Package + Marketing Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
*The AMA Job Board also offers a number of job board ad placements, additional upgrades, and add-ons for increased exposure.
AMA Job Board vs. Marketing Week Jobs:
Marketing Week Jobs is a similar career platform to AMA Jobs, but focuses exclusively on the U.K. job market, whereas the latter is U.S.-centric, although it does cater to the U.K. market. Marketing Week Jobs is considerably costlier than AMA Job Board, charging £1,095.00 +VAT for a standard listing.
AMA Job Board vs. Campaign Jobs:
Campaign Jobs is one of the U.K.'s top marketing job boards and gives employers access to over 400,000 professionals. Like AMA Job Board, Campaign Jobs features a CV database and bulk job posting plans, but it is much less affordable than the latter, charging £845.00 +VAT per post.
AMA Job Board vs. Simply Marketing Jobs:
Simply Marketing Jobs caters exclusively to the U.K. market, making it the better option for local hiring. AMA Job Board offers various job posting plans to suit different hiring needs, whereas Simply Marketing Jobs' pricing starts at £249.00 +VAT per post. AMA Job Board stands out as the more feature-rich option.