AMA Job Board
From US$225.00 /member post and US$325.00 for nonmembers.
Free to post internships.
Up to 60 days.
Resume database access
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
Founded in 1937, the American Marketing Association is a well-established and reputable organization. The platform's job board boasts a number of job posting packages to suite various recruitment needs, and employers benefit from the large resume database, email blasts, and email blasts.
Although AMA Job Board gives employers access to a large network of specialized marketing professionals, it caters primarily to the U.S. job market. It may be a good option for remote working opportunities, but Australian employers looking to hire local candidates may be better served by a dedicated Australian job board.
- Employers can choose to syndicate job posts to over 1,000 national, local, and niche job boards.
- Job ads are emailed to over 85,000 marketing professionals.
- The site features a resume database of over 43,000 marketing candidates.
- The AMA Job Board gives employers access to a niche audience of over 110,000 marketing professionals.
- Job ads can be promoted on a range of social media channels for increased exposure.
- The platform features a number of job posting packages and additional upgrades to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can create branded company profiles to help attract candidates.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by industry, specialty, job level, and location to connect with suitable employers.
- The AMA Job Board features a range of resources, such as webcasts, industry news, and research publications.
- The free job posting plan only applies to internship positions.
- Only AMA members qualify for discounted job posting rates.
- Additional upgrades can quickly increase the cost of job posts.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- Some of the additional upgrades are not available to Australian employers.
- There are no local offices or customer support channels in Australia.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the AMA Job Board. The platform has been used by a number of prominent companies, including Microsoft, Samsung, Uber, and Facebook.
30-Day Internship Posting
Single 30-Day Job Posting
Single 60-Day Job Posting
Job Email Package
Premium Job Email Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
Single 30-Day Job Posting + Marketing Job Board Network
Premium Job Email Package + Marketing Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
*The AMA Job Board also offers a number of job board ad placements, additional upgrades, and add-ons for increased exposure.
AMA Job Board vs. AMI Jobs Hub:
Like the AMA, the AMI is a nonprofit organization that supports the Australian marketing industry. The platform is slightly more affordable than AMA Job Board and gives employers access to a larger local audience of marketing professionals. Both platforms feature a resume database and social media promotion.
AMA Job Board vs. The Loop:
The Loop has a broader focus than AMA Job Board, catering to a range of creative industries in Australia, whereas AMA Job Board is exclusively a marketing career portal. Although The Loop is more affordable, charging A$79.00 +GST per post, it lacks a resume database, which AMA Job Board offers.
AMA Job Board vs. SEEK:
SEEK caters exclusively to the Australian job market, making it the better option for local hiring. By contrast, AMA Job Board caters primarily to the U.S. market, although it is also used in Australia. SEEK is a general job board, whereas AMA Job Board has a more niche specialty, which may make it better for targeted hiring.