Where can I find marketing assistants?
How much do marketing assistants make?
The average salary for marketing assistants in Australia is $70.000 per.
Any advice on how to hire a virtual assistant for internet marketing?
It's impossible for a business owner to do everything by themselves; that's why delegating tasks to a skilled person is an important aspect of growing your small business.
If you need to hire a virtual assistant for internet marketing or a general marketing role, here are a few things to consider.
- Look for candidates with strong communication and organization skills.
- A good marketing assistant has a creative flair and should be able to devise and carry out marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate any previous marketing projects they've done to see if it suits your business style.
- Choose someone who has a vested interest in your business.
How do I ensure that I hire the right applicant for the job?
What skills do you need for marketing?
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Numeracy skills.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Negotiation skills.