AMA Job Board
From US$225.00 /member post and US$325.00 for nonmembers.
Free to post internships.
Up to 60 days.
Resume database access
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
French language option
Phone and email.
Founded in 1937, the American Marketing Association is a well-established and reputable organization. The job board features competitively priced job posting plans to suit different hiring needs and offers employers access to a large, specialized audience of marketing professionals, both locally and internationally.
While AMA Job Board offers employers a number of advanced recruitment features, it caters primarily to the U.S. job market and has a small presence in Canada. The site is a good platform for remote working opportunities, but local employers may be better served by a dedicated Canadian job board.
- Employers can choose to syndicate job posts to over 1,000 national, local, and niche job boards.
- Job ads are emailed to over 85,000 marketing professionals.
- The site features a resume database of over 43,000 marketing candidates.
- The AMA Job Board gives employers access to a niche audience of over 110,000 marketing professionals.
- Job ads can be promoted on a range of social media channels for increased exposure.
- The AMA Job Board features a number of job posting packages and additional upgrades to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can create branded company profiles to help attract candidates.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by industry, specialty, job level, and location to connect with suitable employers.
- The site features a range of resources, such as webcasts, industry news, research publications, and marketing toolkits.
- The website is available in French.
- The free job posting plan only applies to internship positions.
- Only AMA members qualify for discounted job posting rates.
- Additional upgrades can quickly increase the cost of job posts.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- Some of the additional upgrades are not available to Canadian employers.
- There are no local offices or customer support channels in Canada.
- The platform caters primarily to the U.S. job market.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the AMA Job Board. The platform has been used by a number of prominent companies, including Microsoft, Samsung, Uber, and Facebook.
The AMA is a well-established and reputable organization that is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and boasts an A+ rating.
30-Day Internship Posting
Single 30-Day Job Posting
Single 60-Day Job Posting
Job Email Package
Premium Job Email Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
Single 30-Day Job Posting + Marketing Job Board Network
Premium Job Email Package + Marketing Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
*The AMA Job Board also offers a number of job board ad placements, additional upgrades, and add-ons for increased exposure.
AMA Job Board vs. MarketingJobsCA:
MarketingJobsCA is the official job board of the Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) and gives employers access to a local audience of over 6,000 professionals. The platform has a larger presence in Canada than AMA Job Board, but it is less feature-rich and costlier than the latter, charging C$440.00 per post.
AMA Job Board vs. Canadian Society for Marketing Professional Services (CSMPS) Job Board:
Like the AMA, the CSMPS Job Board is hosted by a nonprofit organization that supports the Canadian marketing industry. While the platform is dedicated to the local job market, it has roughly the same number of listings as AMA Job Board and lacks the advanced features offered by the latter, such as job board syndication and employer branding.
AMA Job Board vs. MediaCareers.ca:
MediaCareers.ca is more affordable than AMA Job Board, charging C$130.00 for a job post compared to the latter's starting price of US$225.00 for members and US$325.00 for nonmembers, making it the more budget-friendly platform. However, AMA Job Board offers more advanced features, such as job ad syndication.