From £150.00 +VAT /post.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Candidate matching tools
Leisurejobs is a niche job board that lists leisure and hospitality jobs in Australia and abroad. With a company motto of "love what you do," the platform aims to help job seekers land their dream job in the restaurant, hotel, recreation, retail, childcare, and fitness sectors.
Local employers benefit from the platform's variety of hiring services, including access to a CV database, featured listings, applicant tracking, and social media promotion. However, very little of the job board's website traffic comes from Australia, and companies may have more success using the platform to find international talent.
- Leisurejobs gives employers access to over 1.2 million job seekers in the leisure and hospitality sectors.
- Well-known companies, such as Starbucks, British Airways, and Apple, have used the site to find talent.
- The platform offers several posting plans and discounted rates on bulk job packs.
- Employers can access the site's extensive CV database of local and international candidates.
- Listings can be featured on the job board's home page for increased visibility.
- Vacancies are shared to the site's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The site has a mobile app available on Android and iOS devices.
- Other services include keyword sponsorships, employer branding, and applicant tracking.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- There is no dedicated Australian site available.
- Leisurejobs lacks candidate matching tools.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Leisurejobs.
Nationwide Top Job
Keyword Sponsored Job
Featured Homepage Advert
Premium Keyword Sponsored Job
CV Database Access
*Leisurejobs also offers discounted bulk job posting packs.
**Non-U.K. clients may be exempt from paying VAT.
Leisurejobs vs. eHotelier Careers:
Leisurejobs and eHotelier Careers are both hospitality job sites with a global audience. While Leisurejobs' primary market is U.K.-based, eHotelier is based in Australia, which might make it a better option for local hiring. Leisurejobs charges £150.00 +VAT for a single listing, while eHotelier offers unlimited vacancies at US$95.00 per month.
Leisurejobs vs. Travellers at Work (TAW):
While Leisurejobs advertises hospitality, travel, and retail jobs, TAW primarily lists temporary roles for job seekers with a working holiday visa in Australia. While there is some audience overlap, TAW is a good option for companies looking to fill part-time jobs with international workers. TAW also offers free job posts, which Leisurejobs lacks.
Leisurejobs vs. SEEK:
Compared to Leisurejobs, SEEK does not have fixed pricing for their postings and charges employers depending on their listing's industry and location. Both sites offer access to a resume database and applicant tracking, but SEEK has a much larger local audience than Leisurejobs, making it the better option for local hiring.