From A$50.00 +GST /post.
Candidate management tools
Customer support channels
Barcats offers employers access to a targeted job seeker audience of hospitality professionals. The platform features a smart search engine that employers can use to find and engage suitable candidates in their area. There are several job posting plans to suit different hiring needs, including shift posting options.
While there is no free job posting option, the site is competitively priced and employers have access to helpful candidate management tools. The site also has a useful rating function that allows both employers and job seekers to submit their feedback as well as view others' feedback.
- There are several job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can browse candidate profiles and use the site's smart search engine to find matching candidates.
- The platform features industry news and events as well as training opportunities for job seekers.
- Job postings and applications can be managed with ease from a simple, user-friendly online dashboard.
- The site offers convenient communication features that employers can use to contact candidates.
- The platform has a rating function that can help both employers and job seekers during the selection process.
- There is no free job posting option.
- All payments incur a 2% surcharge.
- Users can only contact customer support via email.
Barcats has a rating of 2.6 out of 5 stars on Google, based on eight reviews. Two users reported being disappointed by the results when attempting to hire staff using the platform.
A$50.00 +GST /post.
A$110.00 +GST /post.
A$160.00 +GST /post.
A$100.00 +GST /post.
A$345.00 +GST /qtr.
A$660.00 +GST /qtr.
A$945.00 +GST /qtr.
*All payments incur a 2% surcharge.
Barcats vs. Wine Jobs Australia:
Unlike Barcats, which offers several job posting plans to suit different hiring needs, Wine Jobs Australia only has one job posting plan. While Wine Jobs Australia charges far more for a standard job posting than Barcats, it offers a far longer job post duration than the latter. However, Barcats is the better option for finding staff fast.
Barcats vs. Scout:
Scout has a higher starting price per post than Barcats and caters to a broader target market in terms of industry but a smaller one in terms of geography, as the platform is directed at users in Sydney and Melbourne specifically. For employers in the local hospitality industry, Barcats is the more cost-effective and industry-specific option.
Barcats vs. eHotelier:
While Barcats is an Australian-based hospitality job board, eHotelier is a global site that is based in Australia, but the job board is not the main focus of the eHotelier website. While pricing for eHotelier starts at US$95.00, Barcats's pricing starts at A$50.00 +GST and has a more feature-rich job board.