Single Ad Credit
5 Ad Credits
10 Ad Credits
25 Ad Credits
Unlimited Advertising Package
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
*Prices were obtained after creating an employer account.
Hospitality Online is a leading platform where hospitality jobs can be advertised. Positions are listed according to category, type, and brand, making it easier for potential employees to find them. The site is simple to navigate and allows employers to showcase their brand with detailed company profiles.
Most of the site's traffic comes from the U.S. and the U.K., making it a great place for Australian employers to source international talent. However, with less than 50 positions listed on the site for jobs based in Australia, there are more affordable local job boards with a better reach than Hospitality Online.
- Hospitality Online is a trusted hospitality job board used by brands such as Hilton, Westin, Sheraton, and Marriott.
- The job board has a global presence, with staff in the U.S., Africa, Indonesia, India, Canada, Europe, and the Middle East.
- More than 27,000 hospitality vacancies are listed on the site.
- Jobs are grouped by category, state, or popularity, so vacancies are easier to find.
- Employers can post to other job boards, such as Craigslist and SnagAJob, with cross-posting features.
- The job site provides access to a talent pool comprising hospitality professionals from all over the world.
- Employers can enjoy full social media integration, build employer profiles, and brand their company or property.
- Applicant tracking includes Indeed Easy Apply that feeds jobs from the site to Indeed, allowing for direct job applications.
- Resume archiving and free printed flyers are available.
- Employers can design branded email campaigns to market career fairs and increase the visibility of job openings.
- There is no local customer support.
- The site has limited vacancies for jobs based in Australia.
- HospitalityOnline is a costly option compared to job boards such as Scout and Wine Jobs Australia.
- Jobs cannot be searched by country, only by title, category, or city.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Hospitality Online.
How to Post a Job on Hospitality Online:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Hospitality Online.
Posting a job on Hospitality Online.
Access the site.
Log on to the Hospitality Online home page.
Click "Employer Sign Up."
If you do not have an account, you can create a new account by clicking on the "Employer Sign Up" button. Alternatively, click on "Employer Login" at the top of the page.
Enter your job details.
Once you have signed in, click on your dashboard menu and choose "Post a job". Then enter your job details. Remember to put in as much information about the position as possible.
Pay for your post.
After you have filled in your posting information, you can pay for your post. Hospitality Online offers once-off posting or the opportunity to purchase bundles. Choose an option and pay for your post.
Review and post.
Once payment has been confirmed, you can review your job posting information and create a live ad.
Hospitality Online vs. Scout:
Unlike Hospitality Online, Scout gets most of its traffic from Australia, making it a better option for attracting local hires. Both offer a variety of packages, with discounts on bulk postings. Hospitality Online is the more suitable option if you're looking for extensive recruitment services, but Scout is the better, more affordable choice if you need to hire locally.
Hospitality Online vs. Wine Jobs Australia:
Wine Jobs Australia is a great platform to reach local job seekers in the wine industry, while Hospitality Online can be used to post jobs in any hospitality industry. Wine Jobs has one plan and a hassle-free job posting process. For restaurant, wine farming, or customer service jobs in the wine industry, Wine Jobs should be your first choice.
Hospitality Online vs. Indeed:
Hospitality Online charges significantly more for a job post, with prices starting at US$375.00, compared to Indeed which offers free global unpromoted job posts and promoted ads that start at only US$5.00. Hospitality Online, however, offers employers a dedicated hospitality industry job board with sophisticated recruitment and resume archiving options.
What is Hospitality Online?
Hospitality Online is an online job posting platform for the hospitality industry.
How do I create a Hospitality Online account?
On the Hospitality Online home page, click the "Employer Login" button and then select Employer Sign Up.
How much does it cost to post a job on Hospitality Online?
Pricing for a 30-day posting costs US$375.00. Bulk packages are available.
Does Hospitality Online assist with hiring and onboarding applicants?
Yes, Hospitality Online has a hiring and onboarding feature that helps you with hiring and onboarding processes.
How can I edit a Hospitality Online job posting?
To edit your job postings, click "Active Jobs" in the drop-down menu, then open the posting that you would like to edit.
Can I track the applicants to my job posts on Hospitality Online?
Yes, Hospitality Online has a tracking feature that helps you to track applicants who apply online.
How can I delete a Hospitality Online job posting?
You can delete a posting by clicking the box next to the title and then clicking "delete."
Does Hospitality Online assist with candidate interviews?
Yes, Hospitality Online has interview assistance for employers in the form of behavioral assessments.