Bulk posting plans
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
Branded email campaigns
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
Hospitality Online is a leading platform where hospitality jobs can be advertised. Positions are listed according to category, type, and brand, making it easier for potential employees to find them. The site is simple to navigate and allows employers to showcase their brand with detailed company profiles.
Most of the site's traffic comes from the U.S. and the U.K., making it a great place for Australian employers to source international talent. However, with less than 50 positions listed on the site for jobs based in Australia, there are more affordable local job boards with a better reach than Hospitality Online.
- Hospitality Online is a trusted hospitality job board used by brands such as Hilton, Westin, Sheraton, and Marriott.
- The job board has a global presence, with staff in the U.S., Africa, Indonesia, India, Canada, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Jobs are grouped by category, state, or popularity, so vacancies are easier to find.
- With cross-posting features, employers can post to other job boards, such as Craigslist and SnagAJob.
- The job site provides access to a talent pool comprising hospitality professionals from all over the world.
- Employers can promote listings via the site's social media integration, build employer profiles, and brand their company or property.
- The applicant tracking tool includes Indeed Easy Apply which feeds jobs from the site to Indeed, allowing for direct job applications.
- Resume archiving and free printed flyers are available.
- Employers can design branded email campaigns to market career fairs and increase the visibility of job openings.
- There is no local customer support.
- The site has limited vacancies for jobs based in Australia.
- HospitalityOnline is a costly option compared to some local job boards, such as Scout and Wine Jobs Australia.
- Jobs cannot be searched by country, only by title, category, or city.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Hospitality Online.
Single Ad Credit
Unlimited Advertising Package
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
Hospitality Online vs. Scout:
Unlike Hospitality Online, Scout gets most of its traffic from Australia, making it a better option for attracting local hires. Both sites offer job ad distribution and employer branding, but Hospitality Online is the more suitable option if you're looking for extensive recruitment services. While Hospitality Online charges US$375.00 per post, Scout charges A$149.00 +GST per post.
Hospitality Online vs. Wine Jobs Australia:
Wine Jobs Australia is a useful platform to reach local job seekers in the wine industry, while Hospitality Online can be used to post jobs in any hospitality industry. Wine Jobs charges A$199.00 per post and offers a hassle-free job posting process, whereas Hospitality Online charges US$375.00 and features a wider variety of recruitment services, such as applicant tracking and candidate management tools.
Hospitality Online vs. SEEK:
While Hospitality Online's pricing starts at US$375.00 per post, SEEK has varied pricing based on the listing's title and location. For local employers, SEEK may offer better access to Australian-based candidates, by Hospitality Online is ideal for finding workers in the global hospitality industry. Both platforms offer applicant tracking tools and email job alerts.