Free to post sales and recruitment roles.
Bulk job ad packs
CV database access
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
WORKgateways is a U.K.-based organization with a job board that connects companies with job seekers in the region on a work visa. The platform works with employers to match their hiring needs and find the most suitable candidate(s) for their vacancies in finance, healthcare, engineering, and education, as well as unskilled positions.
- WORKgateways is highly knowledgeable and skilled at immigration hiring.
- Employers can make use of the platform's trial job posting service.
- The site offers several job posting options and recruitment packages.
- Employers can post vacancies in the U.K.'s general job sector.
- Employers can search the site's candidate database.
- Jobs are shared in the site's monthly newsletter.
- Registered job seekers' work visas, location preferences, and availability dates are listed on the site.
- The platform's recruitment packages include sponsored job postings and a company profile feature.
- Employers need to contact the company for information and pricing details on their recruitment packages.
- The site does not share job posts to its social media channels.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WORKgateways.
Job Postings in Free Industries (Sales & Recruitment)
One Job Post
Five Job Posts
Ten Job Posts
*Employers interested in purchasing a recruitment package should contact the company via email for more information.
How to Post a Job on WORKgateways:
Three easy steps for posting a job on WORKgateways.
Posting a Job on WORKgateways.
Click "Post a job."
Navigate to WORKgateway's home page, and on the top header menu, select "Post a job."
Fill in the client registration form.
Scroll down and fill in the client registration form. Add information such as your company name, industry sector, and any other comments about your hiring needs. Once you're done, click "Register Now."
Fill in your job details.
If you are creating a job opportunity in one of the free industries, fill in the job posting form. Add information such as the job title, industry, and job description. Once you're done, click "create new job." Your job post will then be added to the site's job board.
Employers interested in posting a job opportunity in paid industries can contact the company to purchase job credits.
WORKgateways vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K.-based job board with a large audience. While WORKgateways also serves the U.K., it is more niche, targeting only migrant job seekers. Compared to Reed.co.uk, WORKgateways is the more affordable option, thanks to its free job posting plan, and help employers specifically find international candidates.
WORKgateways vs. Jobsite:
WORKgateways and Jobsite both allow employers to post vacancies in finance. WORKgateways offers a free posting plan for some industries, and its paid options start at £35.00 per post, while Jobsite's pricing starts at £89.00 +VAT for a new customer ad. Both sites offer CV searches, but only Jobsite features job ad distribution.
WORKgateways vs. Indeed:
While WORKgateways connects employers with migrant job seekers in the U.K., Indeed is a general job board that serves a large pool of employers and candidates worldwide. Indeed offers recruitment services that WORKgateways lacks, such as applicant management tools and candidate messaging.