Travel Massive Jobs Board
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Travel Massive is a well-established online community that shares global travel news, events, and jobs to its audience of more than 80,000 tourism professionals, freelancers, influencers, and travel startups. The platform's jobs board advertises a wide range of local and international roles in hospitality, recreation, marketing, and more.
The jobs board offers a range of hiring tools, including social media promotion, featured listings, and employer branding. With more than 25,000 U.S.-based members, the platform is a valuable resource for companies in search of local talent.
- Travel Massive allows employers to post a wide range of seasonal and full-time travel-adjacent jobs at all career levels.
- The job board is more affordable than some niche competitors, such as CoolWorks.
- Listings are shared to the site's weekly newsletter, as well as its Twitter and Facebook pages, for increased visibility.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- The job board caters to more than 25,000 local travel professionals.
- Listings can be added to the platform's home page for maximum exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Vacancies are sent to candidates via weekly email alerts.
- Travel Massive does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks resume searches, candidate matching, and applicant tracking tools.
- The jobs board is costly compared to some niche platforms, such as Summer Job Finder.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Travel Massive Jobs Board.
A single 30-day job post on the Travel Massive Jobs Board costs $149.00. Employers also have the option of listing their company on the Travel Directory with plans starting from $29.00 per month.
Travel Massive vs. Adventure Job Board:
While Travel Massive and Adventure Job Board both advertise travel, outdoor, and recreation roles, the latter offers a free job posting option with paid posts from $147.00 per post. Travel Massive is more feature-rich than Adventure Job Board but does not offer any free postings with a basic 30-day job post costing $149.00.
Travel Massive vs. CoolWorks:
Like Travel Massive, CoolWorks offers company branding and featured listings. However, Travel Massive offers employers greater visibility, with social media promotion and newsletter advertising tools. The two are similarly priced with Travel Massive charging $149.00 per post, while CoolWorks' pricing starts from $139.00 per post.
Travel Massive vs. JobMonkey:
Travel Massive and JobMonkey are both niche job boards catering to travel professionals and job seekers in search of unique employment opportunities. JobMonkey has a wider variety of job posting plans that start at $99.00 per post while Travel Massive charges $149.00 for a basic 30-day job post.
What does it cost to post a job on the Travel Massive Jobs Board?
Travel Massive charges $149.00 for a 30-day job posting.
How do I create an account on Travel Massive?
- Navigate to Travel Massive's home page and click on "Sign in" on the right-hand side of the top menu.
- Add your email address and click on "Continue."
- Add your name and click on "Register."