All Cruise Jobs
From $239.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
Email and phone.
All Cruise Jobs is a niche job board equipped with standard hiring features, such as resume searches, applicant tracking system integrations, and increased visibility via social media promotion. Thanks to its free job posting plan, the platform is ideal for employers on a tight budget in search of qualified cruise ship workers.
While All Cruise Jobs' gives employers access to an extensive candidate resume database, its paid plans are costlier than some local competitors, such as CoolWorks. The job board also lacks job ad distribution for added reach.
- Employers benefit from a free job posting plan.
- All Cruise Jobs features a resume database of more than 48,000 candidates, 9% of which are situated in North America.
- The job board caters specifically to the cruise ship industry and advertises a wide range of on-board roles.
- The premium package allows applications to be redirected to users' applicant tracking systems.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts and be featured on the site's home page to aid brand awareness.
- Listings are promoted on the site's social media pages for maximum exposure.
- The platform offers an unlimited posting plan and bulk credits for companies hiring at scale.
- Other services include targeted job email alerts and applicant screening questions.
- Established companies that have used the job board include MSC Cruises, Seabourn, and The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection.
- The job board's paid plans are costlier than some rival platforms.
- Resume downloads have to be purchased separately from job posting plans.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- There is no local telephone support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of All Cruise Jobs.
Single Basic Job
Premium Job Plus
Unlimited Job Posting Package
Contact for quote.
Bulk Job Credits
From $195.00 /post.
*The platform offers several resume download packages on its recruitment page.
All Cruise Jobs vs. CruiseJobFinder:
Like All Cruise Jobs, CruiseJobFinder advertises cruise ship roles and offers a free job posting plan, making both sites ideal for companies on a tight budget. However, only All Cruise Jobs features paid packages that include a wider variety of hiring tools than that of CruiseJobFinder, such as resume database access and social media promotion.
All Cruise Jobs vs. CoolWorks:
CoolWorks lists a wide range of seasonal jobs in the outdoor and travel industries. In comparison, All Cruise Jobs primarily caters to cruise ship workers. All Cruise Jobs' paid plans are costlier than those of CoolWorks, charging $239.00 per post, compared to $139.00 per post. However, only the former has a free job posting plan.
All Cruise Jobs vs. Indeed:
While Indeed is a job portal that attracts more than 200 million professionals in general industries, All Cruise Jobs is a niche job board for candidates in search of roles on board cruise ships, making it the better choice for targeted hiring. Both platforms offer a free job posting plan, as well as resume search tools.
Jan 01, 2009
Woodlands Grange, Woodlands Ln., Bristol BS32 4JY United Kingdom
What does it cost to post a job on All Cruise Jobs?
All Cruise Jobs offers a free job posting option, and its paid plans start at $239.00 per post. The platform also offers resume download packages.
Does All Cruise Jobs advertise interntional postings?
Yes, All Cruise Jobs allows employers to post global vacancies.