All Cruise Jobs
From US$239.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
Email and phone.
All Cruise Jobs is a niche job board that serves the global cruise ship industry, advertising bartending, housekeeping, guest management, and related roles. The job board offers a free job posting plan and its paid packages include several advanced hiring solutions, such as applicant tracking system integrations and candidate screening questions.
While All Cruise Jobs gives employers access to a niche network of local professionals, its paid plans aren't listed in Australian dollars, making it difficult to gauge its affordability.
- Employers benefit from a free job posting plan.
- All Cruise Jobs allows companies to search its resume database for suitable candidates.
- The job board caters specifically to the cruise ship industry and advertises a wide range of on-board roles.
- The premium package allows applications to be redirected to users' applicant tracking systems.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts and be featured on the site's home page to aid brand awareness.
- Listings are promoted on the site's social media pages for maximum exposure.
- The platform offers an unlimited posting plan and bulk credits for companies hiring at scale.
- Other services include targeted job email alerts and applicant screening questions.
- Established companies that have used the job board include MSC Cruises, Seabourn, and The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection.
- All Cruise Jobs' paid plans are costlier than some rival platforms.
- Resume downloads have to be purchased separately from job posting plans.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Pricing is not listed in Australian dollars.
- There is no local telephone support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of All Cruise Jobs.
Single Basic Job
Premium Job Plus
Unlimited Job Posting Package
Contact for quote.
Bulk Job Credits
From US$195.00 /post.
*The platform offers several resume download packages on its recruitment page.
All Cruise Jobs vs. Backpacker Job Board:
While All Cruise Jobs caters to global cruise ship workers, Backpacker Job Board lists roles for talent on a working holiday visa. Of the two, only All Cruise Jobs has a free job posting plan, but its paid plans are costlier than that of Backpacker Job Board, charging US$239.00 per post. By contrast, the latter charges A$20.00 +GST per post.
All Cruise Jobs vs. Travel Daily:
Like All Cruise Jobs, Travel Daily connects employers with talent in the travel industry. However, thanks to its free job posting plan, All Cruise Jobs is the more affordable choice. In comparison, users need to contact Travel Daily for pricing info. All Cruise Jobs is also the more feature-rich option, with resume searches and employer branding.
All Cruise Jobs vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular job board that advertises a wide range of general roles. While All Cruise Jobs may be the better choice for targeted hiring efforts, SEEK attracts more local candidates. Of the two, only All Cruise Jobs has a free job posting plan, while SEEK's pricing is dependent on various factors, such as the job title and location.
What does it cost to post a job on All Cruise Jobs?
All Cruise Jobs offers a free job posting option, and its paid plans start at US$239.00 per post. The platform also offers resume download packages.
Does All Cruise Jobs advertise interntional postings?
Yes, All Cruise Jobs allows employers to post global vacancies.