All Cruise Jobs
From £149.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
CV database access
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
Email and phone.
All Cruise Jobs provides employers with a standard range of hiring features, such as CV searches, applicant tracking system integrations, and increased visibility via social media promotion. While the job board offers a free job posting plan, its paid packages are costlier than that of some rival platforms, such as Leisurejobs.
- Employers benefit from a free job posting plan.
- All Cruise Jobs features a CV database of more than 48,000 candidates, 11% of which are situated in the U.K.
- The job board caters specifically to the cruise ship industry and advertises a wide range of on-board roles.
- The premium package allows applications to be redirected to users' applicant tracking systems.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts and be featured on the site's home page to aid brand awareness.
- Listings are promoted on the site's social media pages for maximum exposure.
- Other services include targeted email alerts and applicant screening questions.
- The platform offers an unlimited posting plan and bulk credits for companies hiring at scale.
- Established companies that have used the job board include MSC Cruises, Seabourn, and The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection.
- The job board's paid plans are costlier than several local competitors.
- CV downloads have to be purchased separately from job posting plans.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of All Cruise Jobs.
Single Basic Job
Premium Job Plus
Unlimited Job Posting Package
Contact for quote.
Bulk Job Credits
From £120.00 +VAT /post.
*The platform offers several CV download packages on its recruitment page.
All Cruise Jobs vs. Leisurejobs:
All Cruise Jobs and Leisurejobs both advertise hospitality roles, but the former caters specifically to cruise ship workers. Both sites offer CV searches and employer branding, but All Cruise Jobs is the budget-friendlier option, featuring a free job posting plan. In comparison, Leisurejobs charges £150.00 +VAT per post.
All Cruise Jobs vs. Travel Weekly Jobs:
All Cruise Jobs and Travel Weekly Jobs both feature an extensive CV database of travel and tourism workers. Of the two, only All Cruise Jobs has a free job posting plan, and its paid packages start at £149.00 +VAT per post. By contrast, Travel Weekly Jobs charges £295.00 +VAT per post, making it the costlier choice.
All Cruise Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a well-known job board that lists general vacancies. In comparison, All Cruise Jobs gives employers access to a more niche network of talent in the cruise ship industry. While All Cruise Jobs' paid plans start at £149.00 +VAT per post, Reed.co.uk charges £89.00 +VAT per post. However, only the former offers a free job posting option.