From $110.00 /mo.
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Targeted email blasts
Occupation Wild is a niche job board that advertises a wide range of full-time, part-time, and seasonal employment opportunities throughout the outdoor, travel, conservation, and adventure industries. The platform offers additional exposure via featured listings, priority placements, and social media promotion.
While the job board gives employers access to a highly defined audience of job seekers, its posting plans are costlier than that of several competitors, such as Summer Job Finder and Travel Massive.
- Occupation Wild offers a variety of standard and featured job posting plans to suit different recruitment needs.
- The Peak listing package adds job posts to the "Jobs of the Week" section on the site's home page for added visibility.
- Employers can purchase a newsletter feature to be added to Occupation Wild's weekly jobs newsletter.
- Nonprofit organizations receive a discount on job posts.
- The Featured plans include a placement on the site's social media pages and an email blast to registered job seekers.
- Employers can work with the platform to create a custom TikTok reel to showcase their vacancies and company culture.
- Occupation Wild does not offer access to a resume database or applicant tracking tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Compared to some rival platforms, the site is costly.
While online reviews of Occupation Wild are limited, the platform has a 5-star rating based on the opinion of a handful of users on its Facebook page.
Standard Listing Monthly Pricing*
Featured Listing Monthly Pricing
*The platform offers multiple job posting add-ons on its pricing page.
How to Post a Job on Occupation Wild:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Occupation Wild.
Posting a job on Occupation Wild.
Click on "POST A JOB."
You'll find this button in the top menu bar of Occupation Wild's home page.
Select a job posting package.
Peruse the available job posting plans and choose your preferred one by clicking on "POST NOW" under the applicable heading.
Connect with an Occupation Wild team member.
On the next page, fill out the online form with your company details and click on "SUBMIT." You'll then be contacted by an Occupation Wild team member to discuss your job posting requirements.
Occupation Wild vs. Summer Job Finder:
Occupation Wild and Summer Job Finder both advertise local seasonal roles, but only the latter has an international reach, attracting a wider variety of outdoor and adventure workers. While Occupation Wild's pricing starts at $110.00 per post, Summer Job Finder charges $25.00 per post and offers a free trial posting, which the former lacks.
Occupation Wild vs. Travel Massive:
Like Occupation Wild, Travel Massive caters to professionals in the travel and tourism industries. Of the two, Occupation Wild is the costlier choice, charging $110.00 per post, while Travel Massive charges $89.00 per post. Both sites feature social media promotion and promoted listings, but only Travel Massive allows for international postings.
Occupation Wild vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises general vacancies both locally and internationally. By contrast, Occupation Wild gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring outdoor, travel, and tourism workers. While Indeed offers a free job posting plan, Occupation Wild lacks a free option and its paid plans start at $110.00 per post.
Jan 01, 2018
San Diego, CA
What does it cost to post a job on Occupation Wild?
Occupation Wild's pricing starts at $110.00 per month for a standard listing. The platform also offers several job post enhancements.
Does Occupation Wild list remote jobs?
Occupation Wild makes no mention of advertising remote roles.