Single 30-Day Posting
6-Pack of 30-Day Postings
12-Pack of 30-Day Postings
YouTern is a job board dedicated to finding the best internships for young talent. Their blog, TheSavvyIntern, is regularly updated with articles that answer important questions students and recent graduates may have. YouTern has competitive prices and offers discounts and free trials. Just be sure to register as an employer or career center.
- Enjoy access to an award-winning job board that provides valuable career resources that attract the best young talent.
- Affordable price plans and further discounts on bulk postings.
- Receive applications and resume notifications directly to your email.
- Students and graduates are matched with your internship posting according to their skills and career goals.
- Gain free access to a nationwide resume database when you purchase a 30-day posting.
- Postings can be updated and edited at no additional cost while they are active.
- Expired postings are archived for convenience.
- Peace of mind with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- You may qualify for a free trial.
- Only internships may be posted on the site; any job postings will be removed.
- If you accidentally register with a student or graduate account, you'll be unable to post jobs until you contact the support team.
- You'll need a PayPal account to purchase a posting.
Scamadvisor has awarded them a trust score of 100%.
YouTern vs. Chegg Internships:
Chegg Internships offers free job postings and allows for full-time jobs as well as internships to be advertised on their site, as opposed to YouTern, which only posts internships. With Chegg, you are allowed to view listings and browse through all the job categories without being logged in. However, Chegg does not offer premium plans.
YouTern vs. College Recruiter:
College Recruiter is much more costly than YouTern and offers no discounts. The site does, however, have sophisticated advertising solutions like targeted emails and mobile banner ad campaigns, which start at $5,000. For a more budget-friendly approach to hiring college students or graduates, YouTurn is the better option.
YouTern vs. Handshake:
Handshake offers free basic job postings for employers and allows for a range of jobs to be posted, as opposed to internships only. You can host virtual events, conduct video interviews, and create customized campaigns, or upgrade to Handshake's premium plan for more branding and digital options. Handshake may be better suited to larger companies.