Job Pack 3 Submission*
Job Pack 5 Submission*
*Job postings stay active for three months.
Awwwards is a competition platform that aims to recognize and promote innovative web design from around the world, including Australia. The site provides design, programming, and other creative professionals with industry-related resources, workshops, publications, and local networking events.
The Awwwards job board serves the Australian job market and offers several job posting packages, as well as a straightforward job posting process. Compared to other Australian web design job boards, the site is well-priced but does not offer local customer support.
- Employers can advertise vacancies on the Awwwards job board from across the world, including Australia.
- Job posts remain active on the job board for three months.
- The job board gives employers access to a targeted network of local job seekers.
- The platform offers multiple bulk job posting options for large-scale hiring.
- The Professional membership plan includes several features, such as three free posts and a featured company profile.
- Listings are shared on the job board's Twitter and Facebook pages for increased visibility.
- The platform offers various online payment options.
- The Awwwards job boarad does not offer a free job posting option.
- The job board does not list its job posting prices in Australian dollars.
- The platform does not promote listings on other job boards.
- The site does not offer local customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Awwwards job board.
Awwwards Job Board vs. The Loop:
The Loop is an Australian-based job board for creative professionals. Comparatively, Awwwards hosts a global job board and primarily posts web-based design jobs. While The Loop charges A$199.00 for a full-time job post, the Awwwards job board's single listing for all career levels costs US$95.00. Both platforms feature a simple job posting process.
Awwwards Job Board vs. Scout:
Similar to the Awwwards job board, Scout caters to marketing, design, and web development professionals throughout Australia. While the Awwwards job board offers social media promotion and directory listings, Scout features a larger range of recruitment services, such as an applicant tracking system and branded listings.
Awwwards Job Board vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a general job board with a large reach across Australia. The Awwwards job board's audience is primarily based in the U.S., which makes the former the more attractive option for employers in search of local talent. While the Awwwards job board offers multiple job posting options and social media promotion, SEEK features resume searches and candidate messaging tools.