From £349.00 +VAT /post.
CV database access
Applicant tracking tools
DiversityLink is a niche job board that helps employers diversify their workforce with skilled candidates in a wide variety of industries, including finance, customer service, hospitality, logistics, and more. The platform also advertises diversity practitioner roles for companies setting up their DEI divisions.
The job board's standout features include CV searches, employer branding, and targeted email alerts. While DiversityLink is a valuable resource for employers in search of standard and easy-to-use hiring tools, it is costlier than some of its rival job boards, such as DiverseJobsMatter.
- The job board gives employers access to a niche network of diverse talent throughout the U.K.
- Company logos can be added to listings to aid brand awareness.
- Employers benefit from access to the site's extensive CV database.
- The Featured add-on highlights vacancies on the job board's home page for increased exposure.
- The Mailshot package allows employers to send listings to the site's email job seeker database.
- Companies can manage their job posts from a centralized employer dashboard.
- The platform is more affordable than several other niche job boards, such as Diversity Jobsite.
- DiversityLink does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Listings aren't shared to the site's social media pages or other job boards.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Compared to some of its competitors, DiversityLink is costly.
We were unable to find any online reviews of DiversityLink.
£349.00 +VAT /post.
Recruiter Package Plus Mailshot
£449.00 +VAT /post.
£500.00 +VAT /post.
How to Post a Job on DiversityLink:
Five easy steps for posting a job on DiversityLink.
DiversityLink vs. MyDiversity.com:
Of the two, MyDiversity.com is the more affordable option, charging £49.00 +VAT for a 28-day listing. However, for the higher price point, DiversityLink's job posts can be renewed until the role is filled. For access to a CV database, DiversityLink is a good choice, but MyDiversity.com is the better option for advanced employer branding tools.
DiversityLink vs. Pink Jobs:
While DiversityLink and Pink Jobs are both dedicated diversity hiring job boards, the latter focuses on promoting LGBT-friendly roles. DiversityLink features several paid job posting plans, but Pink Jobs is a free job posting service, making it a budget-friendly choice. Both sites offer CV searches and employer dashboards.
DiversityLink vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board that advertises general vacancies to a wide range of professionals. In comparison, DiversityLink gives employers a more targeted approach to diversifying their workforce, but it does not have the same reach as Reed.co.uk. Both sites offer CV searches, but only Reed.co.uk features candidate matching.