From £3,000.00 /yr.
Applicant tracking system
Resume database access
Social media promotion
WORK180 (formerly Diverse City Careers) is a global job network that assists employers in connecting with women who want to succeed in the workforce. The platform offers access to HR resources, employer branding tools, and a job board where Endorsed Employers can post job postings across a range of industries, including IT and banking.
- Job advertisements can be filtered by job type, location, level of experience, and industry.
- U.K. employers that have used the site's services include ABcom, Adaptavist, and J.P. Morgan.
- WORK180 offers four employer packages that include access to a job board and a job advertisement writing tool.
- All Endorsed Employers are entered into WORK180's public employer directory.
- The platform provides a host of employer branding services that include employee storytelling and global campaigns.
- Employers have the option of sponsoring career events to help network with potential candidates.
- New job advertisements and Endorsed Employers are promoted on WORK180's social media platforms.
- Job advertisements are posted on the job board until an employer decides to remove them.
- Every quarter, Endorsed Employers receive an exhaustive business report that includes feedback from job seekers.
- Employers are given access to a DEI Account Manager to help improve job statistics.
- Compared to Indeed and MyDiversity.com, WORK180 is the more costly option, with annual plans starting at £3,000.00 per year.
- WORK180 does not operate as a traditional job board.
- All employers must undergo an endorsement check before advertising jobs on WORK180.
- The platform's entry-level plan does not include global campaigns and employee storytelling.
- WORK180 does not advertise its pricing on the website.
- The Endorsement plan does not include access to the job board.
We were unable to find employer reviews of WORK180's job posting services online. However, the company's Facebook page has a 4.6 out of 5-star rating, with many reviews featuring job seekers that were happy with the service.
WORK180 offers five packages: Endorsement, Promoter, Builder, Maximizer, and Influencer. That said, the company does not disclose pricing on its website. Interested employers can contact WORK180 for a quote.
How to Post a Job on WORK180:
Employers are not allowed to post job advertisements on WORK180's job board without undergoing an endorsement check. To become an Endorsed Employer, navigate to the home page and click on "Getting endorsed" under the "For employers" drop-down menu. Complete the endorsement check form and click on "Submit."
WORK180 vs. MyDiversity.com:
MyDiversity.com offers access to a standard job board that caters to diverse groups, including women, older individuals, and disabled professionals. Comparatively, WORK180 only champions women employment, and the company's job board is not as easily accessible as MyDiversity.com's job board, which will cost employers at least £29.00 +VAT per post.
WORK180 vs. DiverseJobsMatter:
While DiverseJobsMatter seeks to advocate for diverse job hiring, WORK180 solely caters to the improvement of standards and hiring statistics for women in the workforce. That said, DiverseJobsMatter allows employers to post vacancies directly on the job board, whereas WORK180 only advertises positions after employers complete an endorsement check.
WORK180 vs. Evenbreak:
Unlike WORK180, Evenbreak primarily advertises vacancies for disabled professionals. The benefits of Evenbreak include 60-day post durations, company profiles, and social media promotion. WORK180, on the other hand, also offers social media promotion, as well as employer branding and job ad writing tools, services missing from Evenbreak's plans.
What is WORK180?
WORK180 is a U.S.-based job network and women empowerment program that champions diverse hiring in the workforce. For U.K. employers, the company offers access to a job board and job advertisement writing tools to help reach candidates faster.
How do I post a job ad on WORK180?
How much does it cost to post a job ad on WORK180?
Employers will need to become a WORK180 Endorsed Employer to be able to post vacancies on the job board. The endorsement is valid for one year and pricing starts at £3,000.00 per year, depending on the package you choose. Additionally, the company offers four other plans that range between £9,900.00 and £32,400.00 per year.