From A$5,000.00 /yr.
Applicant tracking system
Resume database access
Social media promotion
WORK180 (formerly Diverse City Careers) is a global job network that helps companies connect with women who want to excel in the workforce. The platform gives users access to HR resources, employer branding tools, and a job board where Endorsed Employers may post job openings in a variety of sectors, such as banking and healthcare.
- Job advertisements can be filtered by job type, location, level of experience, and industry.
- Australian employers that have used the site's services include Amazon Web Services (AWS), ahs hospitality, and Accenture.
- All plans include unlimited job posts and access to WORK180's Progress Hub, an all-in-one DEI assessment, planning, and reporting tool.
- All Endorsed Employers are entered into WORK180's public employer directory.
- The platform provides a host of employer branding services that include employee storytelling and global campaigns.
- Employers have the option of sponsoring career events to help network with potential candidates.
- New job advertisements and Endorsed Employers are promoted on WORK180's social media platforms.
- Every quarter, Endorsed Employers receive an exhaustive business report that includes feedback from job seekers.
- Employers are given access to a DEI Account Manager to help improve job statistics.
- Compared to Indeed and Toozly, WORK180 doesn't operate as a traditional job posting site, which minimizes its reach.
- All employers must undergo an endorsement check before advertising jobs on WORK180.
We were unable to find employer reviews of WORK180's job posting services online. That said, the company's Facebook page has a 4.6 out of 5-star rating, with many reviews featuring job seekers that were happy with the service.
WORK180 offers annual packages that are priced according to the number of employees a company has and the stage of its DEI journey. Annual plans start at A$5,000.00 per year. Interested employers should contact WORK180 to request a quote.
WORK180 vs. EthicalJobs.com.au:
The primary difference between WORK180 and EthicalJobs.com.au is their target market. While WORK180 caters to employers looking to hire women, EthicalJobs.com.au seeks to help hire diverse employees in a variety of groups. That said, while EthicalJobs.com.au's prices start at A$140.00 per post, WORK180's plans start A$5,000.00 per year.
WORK180 vs. Toozly:
Both WORK180 and Toozly seek to connect with a niche target market, with the latter catering to employers looking to hire disabled professionals, while WORK180 caters to women in all groups, including disabled individuals. However, the latter is costlier, with prices starting at A$5,000.00 per year, compared to Toozly's annual plan for A$2,520.00.
WORK180 vs. Indigenous Employment Australia:
WORK180 and Indigenous Employment Australia target different markets, with the former solely advertising jobs for women. Indigenous Employment Australia operates as a job board where employers can post instantly, and it costs A$165.00 per post. WORK180, on the other hand, only offers annual plans and pricing varies according to company size.