30 Day Internship Posting
30 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30 Day Job Posting + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Job Flash Package + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
*AFWA also offers a full range of bulk posting packages and featured upgrades.
AFWA offers an online career center where Australian employers can connect with local and international female accountants and financial professionals. They also organize networking events and opportunities for further education.
However, while they have a wide range of benefits, such as sharing on social media and promoting posts to veterans and diversity candidates, the site is not popular in Australia. Australian employers would probably find more use out of alternative sites, such as ACCA Careers.
- AFWA outlines a clear pricing structure with multiple packages on offer.
- The site features a free resume bank with just under 3,000 Australian candidates listed.
- Employers can contact candidates to express their interest and only pay if the candidate is interested.
- The employer dashboard allows users to manage their candidates.
- Job postings can be shared on social media.
- Employers can choose to boost veteran and diversity job vacancies.
- Employers can create and save templates for letters, jobs, and filters on their dashboards.
- AFWA has a virtual chapter.
- Additional features, such as sharing posts, requires additional fees.
- While the site shares posts to a wide range of partner job boards, it doesn't seem to include Australian accounting boards.
- AFWA lacks applicant tracking features.
- The site does not offer any free posting options.
- Pricing is only listed in U.S. dollars.
- There are no local offices, only a virtual chapter.
- The site does not offer a local number for customer service.
We were unable to find online reviews for the AFWA career center.
AFWA Career Center vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a general job board that caters to Australia's entire job market. By contrast, AFWA primarily caters to the financial job market. While SEEK's pricing is dependent on the job title and location of the vacancy, AFWA charges US$249.00 for a standard non-member job post.
AFWA Career Center vs. ACCA Careers:
Like AFWA, ACCA Careers is a global site dedicated to accounting professionals. However, ACCA Careers is a truly international site, whereas AFWA is more geared toward U.S. accountants. ACCA Careers features a dedicated Asia Pacific page, and is free for employers to post jobs on.
AFWA Career Center vs. eFinancialCareers:
Both AFWA and eFinancialCareers are global accounting and finance job posting sites that allow Australian employers to post local and international vacancies. While both sites share posted jobs across a partner network, eFinancialCareers' network is made up of global accounting boards, whereas AFWA's network is predominantly American.