30 Day Internship Posting
30 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30 Day Job Posting + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Job Flash Package + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
*AFWA also offers a full range of bulk posting packages and featured upgrades.
AFWA offers an online career center where Australian employers can connect with local and international female accountants and financial professionals. They also organize networking events and opportunities for further education.
However, while they have a wide range of benefits, such as sharing on social media and promoting posts to veterans and diversity candidates, the site is not popular in Australia. Australian employers would probably find more use out of alternative sites, such as ACCA Careers.
- AFWA outlines a clear pricing structure with multiple packages on offer.
- The site features a free resume bank with just under 3,000 Australian candidates listed.
- Employers can contact candidates to express their interest and only pay if the candidate is interested.
- The employer dashboard allows users to manage their candidates.
- Job postings can be shared on social media.
- Employers can choose to boost veteran and diversity job vacancies.
- Employers can create and save templates for letters, jobs, and filters on their dashboards.
- AFWA has a virtual chapter.
- Additional features, such as sharing posts, requires additional fees.
- While the site shares posts to a wide range of partner job boards, it doesn't seem to include Australian accounting boards.
- AFWA lacks applicant tracking features.
- The site does not offer any free posting options.
- Pricing is only listed in U.S. dollars.
- There are no local offices, only a virtual chapter.
- The site does not offer a local number for customer service.
We were unable to find online reviews for the AFWA career center.
How to Post a Job on AFWA:
Six easy steps for posting a job on the AFWA career center.
Posting a job on the AFWA career center.
Click on "Post a Job" on the careers page.
You'll find this in the top-right corner of the AFWA career center home page.
Select your preferred posting package.
Choose the job posting option that works best for your needs by clicking on "Get Started" below or "Buy" next to the appropriate option.
Create an account.
On the next page, you will have the option to log in to an existing account or create a new one. If creating a new account, fill in your personal and company information, as well as a password, and click on "Create My Account."
Fill in the online job posting form.
First, confirm your posting package selection, then scroll down to the job posting form. Fill in the job name, basic information, job description, requirements, location, and contact information. Once you have completed all the required steps, click on "Continue."
Select an optional upgrade.
On the next page, select any upgrades you would like to add to your posting. These include featured upgrades, a talent boost, sharing to veterans or diversity job boards, and sharing on social media. Once you have selected your upgrades, click on "Add Upgrades" at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, click on "No Thanks."
Complete your payment.
Review your order and select your preferred payment option. Fill in your details and complete your job posting by clicking on the appropriate "pay" button.
AFWA vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a general job board that caters to Australia's entire job market. By contrast, AFWA primarily caters to the financial job market. While SEEK's pricing is dependent on the job title and location of the vacancy, AFWA charges US$249.00 for a standard non-member job post.
AFWA vs. ACCA Careers:
Like AFWA, ACCA Careers is a global site dedicated to accounting professionals. However, ACCA Careers is a truly international site, whereas AFWA is more geared toward U.S. accountants. ACCA Careers features a dedicated Asia Pacific page, and is free for employers to post jobs on.
AFWA vs. eFinancialCareers:
Both AFWA and eFinancialCareers are global accounting and finance job posting sites that allow Australian employers to post local and international vacancies. While both sites share posted jobs across a partner network, eFinancialCareers' network is made up of global accounting boards, whereas AFWA's network is predominantly American.
Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance
Jan 01, 1938
2365 Harrodsburg Rd., Ste. A325, Lexington, Kentucky 40504 USA
Number of Employees
What is the Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance?
The Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance, or AFWA, features an accounting job board that is dedicated to helping women in all types of accounting and finance positions to realize their full potential and contribute to the industry.
What does it cost to post a job on AFWA?
AFWA offers a wide range of posting options with both member and nonmember pricing, starting from US$99.00 for an internship posting.
How do I create an account on AFWA?
- Go to the AFWA Career Center home page.
- Hover over "Employers" in the top banner and click on "My Account."
- Fill in the registration information.
- Click on "Create My Account."
How do I delete a job post on AFWA?
- Go to your employer dashboard.
- Hover over "Employers" in the top banner and click on "My Jobs."
- Find the job post you want to delete and hover over the "Actions" icon to the right of the post name.
- Click on "Delete."