From A$295.00 /post.
Bulk job posting plans
Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
Social media promotion
CareersinCompliance is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire talent in audit, risk, cybersecurity, and analytics. The platform offers multiple job posting plans suited to different hiring needs and its standout features include resume searches, a dedicated account manager, and bulk job posting plans.
While CareersinCompliance gives companies a targeted approach to hiring compliance talent, the platform is costly compared to some of its local competitors, such as ACCA Careers.
- The site gives Australian employers access to global talent in compliance, risk, audit, cybersecurity, and analytics.
- CareersinCompliance offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- The Premium packages highlight listings in job search results and on the site's home page for increased visibility.
- Employers can browse the job board's extensive resume database of more than 45,000 compliance professionals.
- There is local customer support available.
- Vacancies are shared on the platform's social media pages for maximum exposure.
- The Branded package includes access to a dedicated account manager.
- Listings are distributed to Indeed and Adzuna for added visibility.
- Employers can add a detailed company description and logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- The platform's pricing is available in Australian dollars.
- CareersinCompliance does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to other local job boards, the site is costly.
- The platform lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- While employers in Australia are able to post jobs, most of the traffic for the job board comes from the U.K.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CareersinCompliance.
Premium Job - 14 Days
Branded Job - 30 Days
Premium Job - 30 Days
Branded Job - 60 Days
Homepage Job - 30 Days
Contact for quote.
*The platform has several bulk job posting plans on offer, as well as additional job post upgrades that are available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on CareersinCompliance:
Six easy steps for posting a job on CareersinCompliance.
Posting a job on CareersinCompliance.
Go to CareersinCompliance's home page.
From the home page, click on the red "Advertise" tab in the top menu bar.
Register as an employer.
On the next page, click on "Create an account" and fill out the online registration form. Once you're done, click on "Create an account."
Click on the verification link sent to your email address to activate your account.
Select a job posting package.
Click on "Advertise now" and peruse the available job posting plans. Select the package that best suits your hiring needs and click on "Advertise now" under the applicable heading.
Create your listing.
Fill out the online job posting form with your vacancy details, including the job title, publication date, and location. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue" in the bottom-right corner of the page.
Review your job post.
Add supporting documents to your listing, or click on "Save and continue" to proceed. You can also click on "Preview this job" to see what your listing will look like live, or click on "Continue Editing" to change the information on your job post.
A pop-up window with job post upgrades will appear. Tick the boxes of the upgrades you'd like to purchase or leave them blank and click on "Continue to basket (with or without upgrades)."
Finalize your order.
Review your order to ensure you've selected the correct job posting package. Then, click on "Checkout" and select your payment method by selecting either "Request invoice" or "Pay online."
If you selected "Pay online," you'll be asked to enter your credit card details via the platform's secure payment page.
Once your payment has been processed, your vacancy will go live on the job board.
CareersinCompliance vs. CFA Institute Career Center:
CareersinCompliance and CFA Institute Career Center sites serve slightly different job markets, as the former primarily lists audit and risk positions, while the latter caters to accounting talent. CFA Institute Career Center charges US$395.00 per 30-day post, whereas a 14-day post on CareersinCompliance costs A$295.00.
CareersinCompliance vs. ACCA Careers:
Like CareersinCompliance, ACCA Careers offers employer branding and featured listings. While CareersinCompliance stands out with its resume search tools and social media promotion, ACCA Careers has a free job posting option, making it the more affordable choice.
CareersinCompliance vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular Australian job board that advertises general vacancies. In comparison, CareersinCompliance gives employers access to a niche network of compliance professionals. Both sites offer resume searches, but while SEEK's pricing is dependent on various factors, CareersinCompliance charges A$295.00 per 14-day post.