From US$495.00 /post.
Job post duration
14, 30, and 60 days.
Bulk posting plans
Resume database access
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
CareersinAudit.com is a niche job board that caters to over 240,000 registered professionals in search of auditing, corporate governance, compliance, and assurance roles. The site offers a wide range of package options and a host of hiring tools, such as featured listings, employer branding, targeted email alerts, and access to a resume database.
Being a global job board, employers have access to candidates from all over the world, and jobs shared on social media reach an international audience. A local customer support line is provided for Australian employers who need more information or require support.
- CareersinAudit.com claims that 31% of audit, risk, and compliance candidates use the site.
- The platform has several job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can create a business profile for increased brand awareness.
- Job alerts are sent directly to candidates via email.
- Listings are promoted on the website's social media platforms for added visibility.
- For an added fee, employers can search the job board's resume database for suitable candidates.
- Employers have access to a dedicated account manager.
- Listings can be highlighted in job search results for maximum exposure.
- CareersinAudit.com has an office in Australia and there is a local telephone number for customer support.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- Unlike local job site SEEK, CareersinAudit.com lacks applicant tracking and job post statistics.
- While CareersinAudit.com is popular among niche job boards, it has a small local audience.
- Pricing is costlier than several rival platforms.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of CareersinAudit.com, there are several handpicked testimonials on the job board's website.
Premium Job (14 Days)
Branded Job (30 Days)
Premium Job (30 Days)
Branded Job (60 Days)
*CareersinAudit.com offers access to a global and U.S.-based CV database.
**Employers receive discounted rates on bulk posting packages.
How to Post a Job on CareersinAudit.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareersinAudit.com.
Posting a job on CareersinAudit.com.
Click on "Advertise."
Navigate to the CareersinAudit.com home page and click on "Advertise."
Select a package.
On the next page, you can either select the "Branded Job Posting - 30 days" option, or select "Advertise Now" to see more package options.
Create an account.
A pop-up sign-in message will appear. To register as an employer, click on "Create an account." Fill out the online form with your details and check the reCAPTCHA box. Then, click on "Create an account."
To activate your account, click on the verification link sent to your email address.
Create your listing.
Fill out the job posting form with information about your listing, such as the job title, location, and job type. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue."
On the next page, click on "Supporting Documents" to add those to your listing.
Click on "Upgrades" to upgrade your listing to "Featured."
Click on "Edit" to go back and make changes to your listing.
To pay for your job post, click on "Go straight to basket."
Finalize your order.
Review your order to ensure that you've selected the correct job posting plan. Then, click on "Checkout." You can pay via invoice by clicking on "Request invoice," or proceed to the site's online payment process by selecting "Pay online."
Once your payment has gone through, your listing will go live.
CareersinAudit.com vs. CareerBank:
Like CareersinAudit.com, CareerBank connects employers with local financial and audit professionals. However, CareerBank is the more affordable option, charging US$199.00 per post, while CareersinAudit.com charges US$695.00 per 30-day post. Both sites offer resume searches, but only the latter features advanced employer branding.
CareersinAudit.com vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a prominent Australian job board with a reported 26 million visitors to the site each month. Employers benefit from resume searches, applicant tracking, and statistics relating to their job posts. Employers can also reach out to suitable candidates directly, overshadowing the tools offered by CareersinAudit.com.
CareersinAudit.com vs. Adzuna:
Adzuna is a general job board that targets job seekers in a range of industries around the world. Employers can access a large candidate pool, while smart matching technology connects them with suitable candidates. Adzuna is more affordable at A$149.00 per job post, but CareersinAudit.com has a wide reach and shares jobs on social media.