Premium Job (14 Days)
Branded Job Posting (30 Days)
Branded Job Posting (60 Days)
Premium Job (30 Days)
Homepage Featured Job (30 Days)
2 Premium Job Credits
5 Branded Job Credits
10 Branded Job Credits
Contact for quote.
CareersinAudit.com offers employers a corporate page that gives job seekers some insight into your business and company culture. While the site is more U.K.-oriented, jobs are shared on the site's social media pages which reach a global audience.
While CareersinAudit.com gives employers access to a niche pool of local and international talent, very few Canadian jobs are listed on the site. The platform also does not list its pricing in Canadian dollars, making it hard to gauge their affordability.
- The company claims that 31% of audit, risk, and compliance candidates go to CareersinAudit.com first when looking for a job.
- There are a number of packages for employers to choose from.
- Employers can create a business profile to help candidates better understand their company culture and ethos.
- Job alerts are sent directly to candidates via email.
- Posts are promoted on the website's social media platforms.
- For an added fee, employers can access the site's database of CVs.
- A dedicated account manager is available to assist with hiring.
- 95% of the candidates on the site are actively looking for a job.
- Most job seekers on the site are in senior positions.
- A local telephone number is available for the U.S. and Canada.
- CareersinAudit.com does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The site lacks candidate matching tools.
- While CareersinAudit.com is popular among niche job sites, it has a smaller audience than larger, generic sites like Indeed.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
On Jobboard Finder, CareersinAudit.com was rated "Excellent" by 70% of reviewers, and "Very Good" by the remaining 30%. Comments applaud the site's availability of quality candidates and excellent service from the support team. There are also testimonials for CareersinAudit.com on their website.
How to Post a Job on CareersinAudit.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareersinAudit.com.
Posting a Job on CareersinAudit.com.
Click on "Advertise."
Navigate to the CareersinAudit.com home page and click on "Advertise."
Select a package.
On the next page, you can either select the "Branded Job Posting - 30 days" option, or select "Advertise Now" to see more package options.
Log in or create an account.
A pop-up sign-in message will appear. To register as an employer, click on "Create an account." Fill out the online form with your details and check the reCAPTCHA box. Then, click on "Create an account."
To activate your account, click on the verification link sent to your email address.
Create your listing.
Fill out the job posting form with information about your listing, such as the job title, location, and job type. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue."
On the next page, click on "Supporting Documents" to add those to your listing.
Click on "Upgrades" to upgrade your listing to "Featured."
Click on "Edit" to go back and make changes to your listing.
To pay for your job post, click on "Go straight to basket."
Finalize your order.
Review your order to ensure that you've selected the correct job posting plan. Then, click on "Checkout." You can pay via invoice by clicking on "Request invoice," or proceed to the site's online payment process by selecting "Pay online."
Once your payment has gone through, your listing will go live.
CareersinAudit.com vs. Monster:
Monster is an international job board with several job posting options, but not nearly as many as CareersinAudit.com. Monster offers candidate matching filters, job email alerts, and job post sharing on social media. While CareersinAudit.com also has these features, they offer employers more tailored hiring solutions than Monster.
CareersinAudit.com vs. Association of Canadian Compliance Professionals (ACCP):
The ACCP is a compliance job board. Pricing begins at C$200.00 per post, with the option to renew posts at a discounted rate of C$100.00. CareersinAudit.com has a higher price point, charging US$695.00 for a 30-day listing. The ACCP has very few members, meaning that job posts will likely have less exposure.
CareersinAudit.com vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder offers fewer package options than CareersinAudit.com, with pricing starting at C$489.00 per month. Employers benefit from features, such as resume match notifications, and candidate management. CareersinAudit.com does not offer a candidate management system, which is a useful feature that many employers would want.
What is CareersinAudit.com?
What does it cost to post a job on CareersinAudit.com?
CareersinAudit.com's pricing charges US$695.00 for 30-day listing.
How do I create an account on CareersinAudit.com?
- Navigate to CareersinAudit.com home page.
- Click on "Your Account" just under the top banner.
- Fill out the online form labeled "Create an account" and click on "Create an account" to register.