Branded Job Posting (30 days)
Branded Job Posting (60 days)
Premium Job (30 days)
Top Sector Sponsored Job (30 days)
Video Job (30 days)
Homepage Featured Job (30 days)
Job of the Week (30 days)
For bulk packages, CV database access, and more, take a look at CareersinAudit.com's rate card.
CareersinAudit.com offers employers a corporate page that gives job seekers some insight into your business and company culture. While the site is more U.K.-oriented, jobs are shared on the site's social media pages which reach a global audience.
There are no CareersinAudit.com offices or employees based in Canada, and very little data is available to indicate how many Canadian visitors there are to the site. This makes it difficult to judge if it will be a good option for Canadian employers.
- The company claims that 31% of audit, risk, and compliance candidates look to CareersinAudit.com first when looking for a job, compared to other job boards in the industry, including LinkedIn.
- There are a number of packages for employers to choose from.
- Employers can create a business profile to help candidates better understand their company culture and ethos.
- Job alerts are sent directly to candidates.
- Posts are promoted on the website's social media platforms.
- For an added fee, employers can access the site's database of CVs.
- A dedicated account manager is available to assist with hiring.
- 95% of the candidates on the site are actively looking for a job.
- Most job seekers on the site are in senior positions.
- A local telephone number is available for the U.S. and Canada.
- There is an online support chat available for any after-hours issues or queries.
- Compared to similar websites, CareersinAudit.com lacks candidate matching.
- While CareersinAudit.com is popular amongst niche job boards, it has a smaller audience than larger, generic job boards like Indeed or Monster.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- The starting price for a job post is higher than that of a similar job board like the Association of Canadian Compliance Professionals.
CareersinAudit.com has one 5-star review on Facebook, but no comment was left. On Jobboard Finder, CareersinAudit.com was rated "Excellent" by 70% of reviewers, and "Very Good" by the remaining 30%. Comments applaud the site's availability of quality candidates and excellent service from the support team.
You can read testimonials for CareersinAudit.com online.
How to Post a Job on CareersinAudit.com:
Follow these simple steps to post your next vacancy on CareersinAudit.com.
Posting a job on CareersinAudit.com.
Click on "Advertise."
Navigate to the CareersinAudit.com home page and click on "Advertise."
Select a package.
On the next page, you can either select the "Branded Job Posting - 30 days" option, or select "Advertise Now" to see more package options.
Log in or create an account.
After selecting a package, you will need to log in or create an account.
Enter your job details.
Enter your job details and review your information before submitting it.
CareersinAudit.com vs. Monster:
Monster is an international job board with a few posting options, but not nearly as many as CareersinAudit.com. Monster offers candidate matching filters, job email alerts, and job post sharing on social media. CareersinAudit.com also offers this but allows employers to choose features in a more tailored way.
CareersinAudit.com vs. Association of Canadian Compliance Professionals (ACCP):
The ACCP is a compliance job board. Pricing begins at C$200.00 per post, with the option to renew posts at a discounted rate of C$100.00. CareersinAudit.com has a higher price point but offers a free trial of its services. The ACCP has very few members compared to CareersinAudit.com, meaning that job posts will likely have less exposure.
CareersinAudit.com vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder offers fewer package options than CareersinAudit.com, with pricing starting at C$489.00 per month. Employers benefit from features such as resume match notifications, application alerts, and candidate management. CareersinAudit.com does not offer a candidate management system, which is a useful feature that many employers would want.
What is CareersinAudit.com?
What does it cost to post a job on CareersinAudit.com?
CareersinAudit.com's pricing ranges from US$695.00 to $37,900.00, depending on the type and number of job postings you purchase.
How do I create an account on CareersinAudit.com?
- Navigate to www.careersinaudit.com.
- Click on "Advertise" just under the top banner.
- Select the job package you wish to use.
- In the pop-up block, click on "Create an account."
- Fill in your details and create your account.