Single Job Post
3 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
25 Job Postings
50 Job Postings
100 Job Postings
Contact for quote.
ITjobs.ca is a tech and computer sciences job board run by Jobs.ca, one of the largest employment job board networks in Canada. Along with a flat-fee pricing structure, ITJobs.ca connects job seekers with employers involved in IT, offering peace of mind and direct job advertising to nearly 22,000 monthly website visitors.
Their standardized posting rates and packages make it easy to advertise jobs for both established and startup tech companies, by providing information, resources, and job posting in a centralized platform.
- The job posting process is simple and quick.
- The site allows you to post jobs in English and French.
- Job posts are shared on their partner sites, such as Jobs.ca.
- Their popular IT job board generates consistent monthly viewership rates.
- Job posting packages never expire.
- Purchased job posting credits can be used on any of the Jobs.ca network sites.
- Employers can sign up from one account to access all Jobs.ca websites.
- The pricing options are standardized with no hidden fees.
- Additional recruiting resources, such as informative articles, are provided.
- Job posting durations are limited to 30 days.
- There are no free-job posting options or trial periods.
- ITjobs.ca doesn't provide resume search options for employers.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ITjobs.ca at the time of writing.
How to Post a Job on ITjobs.ca:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ITjobs.ca.
Posting a job on ITjobs.ca.
Click "Post a Job."
Navigate to the ITjobs.ca home page and then select "Post a Job" in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Enter your job posting details.
Fill in your job description as well as the particulars about the position you are posting. Select "Save" to move to the next step.
Select "Français" at the top of the page if you'd prefer to work in French.
Create an account.
You'll be prompted to create an account with ITjobs.ca. Enter your personal details and then select "Save."
You can use the same sign-in credentials for all Jobs.ca network sites.
Review your order.
Go over your job posting before moving on to the next step. Then, select "Accept."
Add your billing information.
Finally, once you're directed to the payment portal, enter your credit details and billing information and select "Accept" to purchase your job post.
ITjobs.ca vs. Stack Overflow Talent:
Stack Overflow Talent leverages its popularity as a social network for developers to provide clients with job posting options. ITjobs.ca is an established job posting site that people specifically visit to find IT jobs. Both sites offer great visibility for job opportunities. ITjobs.ca, however, may attract job seekers owing to its reputation.
ITjobs.ca vs. Canada's Association of IT Professionals:
Canada's Association of IT Professionals offers job postings for fees as low as C$90.00. While the platform is more affordable, their reach is limited and most of their benefits are restricted to members. ITjobs.ca charges a fee of C$325.00 per post and offers pay-per-click solutions for companies that regularly post IT-related jobs.
ITjobs.ca vs. BCTechJobs.ca:
BCTechJobs.ca is a slightly cheaper option for posting IT and tech jobs online. In comparison to ITjobs.ca, their reach is limited to the province of British Columbia. However, they do offer a monthly and yearly subscription that allows employers to post unlimited jobs, as well as resume database searches and branded employer profiles.
What is ITjobs.ca?
ITjobs.ca is a popular IT-focused job posting site in Canada. The site is a part of the Jobs.ca network of job boards and has approximately 22,000 visitors every month.
What does it cost to post a job on ITjobs.ca?
ITjobs.ca's pricing starts at C$325.00 for a single job post. They also advertise bundle packages ranging in price from C$876.00 to C$22,700.00.
How do I create an account on ITjobs.ca?
- Navigate to the Jobs.ca home page.
- Select "Register!"
- Fill in the online registration form.
- Select "Save."
- Confirm your account by selecting the link sent to your email address.
How do I delete a job post on ITjobs.ca?
Log in to your ITjobs.ca account and look at your active job posts. Select "Delete" next to the job post that you want to delete.