Stack Overflow Talent does not disclose prices on their website. Pricing depends on individual employers' needs. Fill in the online contact form and a representative will be in touch.
Stack Overflow Talent offers employers a comprehensive platform to promote their company on a global stage. Through high visibility advertising and customized company pages, employers can build reliable talent pipelines.
- Employers can request a free demo.
- Representatives assist employers to create customized job listings.
- The platform connects employers with over 1 million local and global tech job seekers.
- The site is visited by more than 50 million developers every month.
- The platform offers employers a choice between hiring a single IT developer or building a tech team.
- Candidate matching is performed via an AI-powered smart matching algorithm.
- Employers can receive applications by email or via ATS integration.
- The site features a dashboard for posting jobs, searching and saving candidates, as well as messaging them.
- Employer branding and featured job options are available.
- There are no free job posting plans.
- Job ads are not shared via social media.
- Job post syndication to other job boards is not featured.
The official Stack Overflow Facebook site attracted nearly 520K "Likes." SimilarWeb reports an average of 290 million visitors over a 6-month period, with 23.05% of U.S. site traffic, demonstrating an established local presence.
Stack Overflow Talent vs. Authentic Jobs:
Both Stack Overflow Talent and Authentic Jobs connect employers with global tech talent. Stack Overflow Talent features candidate matching, while Authentic Jobs does not. Job posting costs at Stack Overflow Talent are customized and only available on request, whereas job listing prices at Authentic Jobs start at $149.00 for a single post per month.
Stack Overflow Talent vs. AngelList:
Stack Overflow Talent and AngelList are similar in that they both cater to global tech jobs. While Stack Overflow covers all IT developer jobs, AngelList exclusively focuses on jobs at tech startup companies. Employers post jobs for free on AngelList, whereas Stack Overflow requires interested parties to contact them for individualized quotes.
Stack Overflow Talent vs. TechFetch:
Stack Overflow Talent is a global job board for developers, while TechFetch only caters to U.S. tech professionals. Stack Overflow Talent requires employers to contact them for customized prices, whereas TechFetch offers annual subscription plans that start at $1,799.00. TechFetch features a free trial, while Stack Overflow Talent offers a demo.
News and Activity:
News or Activity
January 27, 2021
August 28, 2020
What is Stack Overflow Talent?
Stack Overflow Talent attracts the world’s developer community and features a job board that connects global employers with tech talent.
Does Stack Overflow Talent have a demo for employers?
Yes. Navigate to the contact page. Scroll down to "Talent" and click on "Request a demo." Enter your details and submit. A representative will contact you to set up a demo.
How much does it cost to post a job on Stack Overflow Talent?
Stack Overflow Talent does not disclose job posting prices on their website. Employers need to contact a representative to get customized prices based on their tech hiring needs.