From C$219.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resumes database access
Employer profile pages
Email and live chat.
BCtechjobs.ca offers employers a targeted audience of job seekers in British Columbia's technology sector. The site offers both one-off job postings and unlimited subscription plans but lacks a free option. However, the packages are competitively priced when compared to sites such as ITjobs.ca and BetaKit.
While the site allows employers to create media-rich profile pages, features a searchable resume database, and supports ATS integration, it doesn't offer a built-in applicant tracking system.
- Job postings are live for 60 days.
- Employers can choose between one-off and subscription-based job posting plans.
- The subscription plans include unlimited job postings and access to a resume database.
- Employers can create branded profiles to showcase their business.
- The monthly subscription plan can be canceled at any time.
- Employers can track and manage their postings from an online dashboard.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site supports ATS integration but lacks a built-in applicant tracking system.
- The platform is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of BCtechjobs.ca.
1 Job Posting
C$339.00 /mo. or C$3,499.00 /yr.
How to Post a Job on BCtechjobs.ca:
Five easy steps for posting a job on BCtechjobs.ca.
Posting a job on BCtechjobs.ca.
Click on "Post a Job."
Go to the BCtechjobs.ca home page and select the "Post a Job" button toward the top-right corner of the page.
Create an account.
Click on the green "START HIRING" button on the left side of the page and enter your company name, contact name, email address, and password. Then, click on "START HIRING."
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with information about the job you want to advertise. When complete, click on the green "Publish" button beneath the online form.
Select a posting plan.
Choose a posting plan by clicking on "BUY NOW" beneath your preferred option.
Pay for your job ad.
Add your billing details, click on "CONTINUE," and enter your payment information. When you're ready to complete the transaction, click on "SUBMIT PAYMENT."
You may be given the option to upgrade your posting plan during the process.
BCtechjobs.ca vs. ITjobs.ca:
ITjobs.ca charges more per job post than BCtechjobs.ca, with a starting price of C$325.00 per post compared to BCtechjobs.ca's C$219.00 per post. However, ITjobs.ca targets a larger audience, featuring listings across Canada, whereas BCtechjobs.ca is focused on British Columbia. Unlike BCtechjobs.ca, ITjobs.ca lacks a searchable resume database.
BCtechjobs.ca vs. CIPS Job Board:
The CIPS Job Board is more affordable than BCtechjobs.ca, with a starting price of C$90.00 per job post for members. However, its nonmember pricing is costlier than BCtechjobs.ca's rates. The CIPS Job Board also offers fewer hiring tools, lacking a searchable resume database and employer profile pages.
BCtechjobs.ca vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn offers employers a larger audience than BCtechjobs.ca. Unlike the latter, LinkedIn allows users to post jobs for free. While LinkedIn may be the more efficient option for a targeted search of candidate profiles and customized job advertising campaigns, BCtechjobs.ca offers the benefit of a defined local audience of IT professionals.
What does it cost to post a job on BCtechjobs.ca?
BCtechjobs.ca's pricing starts from C$219.00 per job post.
How can I create an account on BCtechjobs.ca?
- Go to BCtechjobs.ca's website.
- Click on "Post a Job" toward the top-right corner of the page.
- Complete the online form toward the right side of the page.
- When complete, click on the red "START HIRING" button beneath the form.