Single Job Posting
5 Pack Of Job Postings
5 Pack Of Featured Job Postings
10 Pack Of Job Postings
Add on: "Mark this job as Urgent!"
Add on: Featured Job
CrunchBoard is a niche job posting site that advertises a variety of tech and software engineering vacancies in the U.S. and abroad. The job board is part of the TechCrunch network of websites, which has over 12 million global unique visitors per month.
CrunchBoard allows Canadian employers to connect with tech professionals throughout the country, as well as in the U.S. and the U.K. The site features several bulk job posting packages, as well as social media promotion and email advertising for maximum visibility.
- The job board gives employers access to a niche network of IT and tech candidates.
- Employers can advertise jobs in Canada and abroad, including the U.S. and the U.K.
- The platform features several bulk job posting packages for large-scale hiring.
- Employers can add their listing's salary range in Canadian dollars.
- CrunchBoard promotes jobs on its social media pages, including Facebook and Twitter.
- The platform's bulk job posting packages never expire.
- Listings are shared to TechCrunch's website and their daily newsletters for increased exposure.
- Employers can upgrade their job post to be marked as "Urgent!"
- The site offers "Featured" job posts that are highlighted on the job board and pinned to the top of the page for seven days.
- Jobs posted to the site are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- CrunchBoard does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform's pricing is not listed in Canadian dollars.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards.
- The job board does not accept any payment method other than a credit card.
- CrunchBoard is not available in French.
- There is no local customer support available on the site.
- The platform does not feature resume searches, candidate matching tools, or an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CrunchBoard.
How to Post a Job on CrunchBoard:
Four easy steps for posting a job on CrunchBoard.
Posting a job on CrunchBoard.
Start the job posting process.
Navigate to CrunchBoard's home page and select "Post a Job" on the right-hand side.
Choose a job posting package.
Select the "Single Job Posting" package by clicking on "Post Job."
You also have the option to select one of the site's bulk job posting packages.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with information about your listing, such as the title, location, job description, and compensation range. Select any upgrades you'd like to add to your job post, and once you're done, click on "Preview Job."
Preview your job post to ensure the information is accurate. Then, select "Payment."
Finalize your order.
Ensure that your order is correct, and fill out the online form with your credit card information. Once you're done, click on "Process Payment."
Your job post will then be posted to CrunchBoard.
CrunchBoard vs. BetaKit Jobs:
BetaKit Jobs is powered by Jobbio and posts a variety of tech vacancies. While both BetaKit Jobs and CrunchBoard offer social media visibility and newsletter advertising for increased exposure, BetaKit has a large local audience, reaching 500,000 tech professionals across the country. CrunchBoard, however, is more popular in the U.S.
CrunchBoard vs. Job Bank:
As the Canadian government's official job board, Job Bank connects employers with job seekers across the country. CrunchBoard, however, is a global job site, which might be the better option for employers in search of international talent. The site also primarily advertises tech jobs, while Job Bank posts general vacancies.
CrunchBoard vs. Wellfound:
CrunchBoard and Wellfound both advertise IT and tech jobs across Canada and abroad. While Wellfound offers a free job posting service, CrunchBoard charges US$349.00 for a single job post. Although the latter offers social media promotion and email advertising, Wellfound features an applicant tracking system.