Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
ACCA is a membership organization that represents around 700,000 professional accountants and students in Australia and abroad. Through its job board, ACCA Careers, the site gives companies access to a niche pool of accounting talent, and thanks to its free job posting service, it is a budget-friendly resource.
While the job board affords employers access to both local and international talent, less than 5% of its website traffic comes from Australia, and companies may be better off using more established local niche job sites, such as CFA Societies Australia.
- The job board allows employers to advertise a wide range of accounting, audit, tax, compliance, treasury, and finance roles.
- ACCA Careers is used by several well-known global companies, including PWC, Sainsbury's, and KPMG.
- Employers can search the site's candidate resume database for suitable talent.
- Its free job posting service makes the job board a budget-friendly choice.
- Vacancies are sent to subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- Companies can add their logo to listings to aid brand awareness.
- The Premium plan adds job posts to the site's home page and highlights them in the search results pages for added exposure.
- Employers benefit from access to a dedicated customer service team.
- The Approved Employer Program highlights companies with strong accreditation and welfare standards on the job seekers' page.
- ACCA Careers is not as well-used in Australia as other niche accounting job boards.
- The platform lacks robust hiring tools, including applicant tracking and candidate matching.
- Vacancies aren't shared on the site's social media pages or distributed to other job boards.
- Resume database access pricing is not made available on the website.
ACCA is considered to be a reputable organization and represents more than 700,000 members, but we were unable to find any online reviews of ACCA Careers.
Resume Database Access
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on ACCA Careers:
Four easy steps for posting a job on ACCA Careers.
Posting a job on ACCA Careers.
Go to ACCA Careers' home page.
From the home page, click on the "Recruiters" button on the right-hand side of the menu bar.
Select a job posting package.
On the next page, click on "PRICING" and choose your preferred job posting plan by clicking on "Advertise now" under the applicable heading.
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form with your personal and company details. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue."
Create your listing.
You'll be required to create your job post through a series of steps. First, add the job title and location to the online form, and click on "Next" to proceed.
Add the listing's description and summary, and click on "Next."
Add the salary description and your company logo. Then, click on "Next."
Select the relevant job categories and add the contract type, hours, and experience level required. Once you're done, click on "Next."
Select your preferred application method and click on "Next."
If desired, tick the box of the Premium Listing option to upgrade your job post, or leave it blank. Then, click on "Save and Continue."
Your job post will then be saved and added to the job board.
ACCA Careers vs. CFA Societies Australia:
ACCA Careers and CFA Societies Australia are both niche job boards that advertise local and global accounting roles. While ACCA Careers is a free job posting service, CFA Societies Australia's pricing starts at US$395.00 for a 30-day listing, making the former the more affordable option. Both sites offer resume searches and employer branding.
ACCA Careers vs. CareersinAudit.com:
Similar to ACCA Careers, CareersinAudit.com gives employers access to a niche network of compliance and finance talent. However, the former is the better choice for finding more specialized accounting professionals. Both platforms offer resume searches and featured listings, but only ACCA Careers has a free job posting service.
ACCA Careers vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular Australian job board that advertises a wide range of local general vacancies. In comparison, ACCA Careers gives companies a more targeted approach to hiring accounting talent but does not offer the same local reach as SEEK. However, only ACCA Careers offers a free job posting service, making it the more affordable choice.