AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub
From US$545.00 /post.
Free to post internships, apprenticeships, and graduate roles.
30 and 60 days.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking tools
Country-specific customer support
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub is a niche job board that helps employers advertise their accounting, tax, payroll, and compliance roles to more than 696,000 members, students, and engaged professionals in Australia and abroad. Thanks to the site's comprehensive feature profile, companies benefit from an extended reach and efficient hiring process.
While the platform's paid job posting plans are costlier than some competitors, such as AccountingJobsToday.com, employers can post internships, apprenticeships, and graduate roles for free.
- The job board offers various job posting packages to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Employers benefit from free internships, apprenticeships, and graduate postings.
- The Ambitious plan highlights listings in the site's job search results for increased exposure.
- Companies can search the platform's extensive resume database for suitable candidates.
- The Specialist package promotes job posts on the site's social media pages for maximum visibility.
- There are more than 2,000 Australian-based listings live on the site, indicating its popularity with local employers.
- There are 30- and 60-day job post durations.
- Employers can add their company logo to vacancies to aid brand awareness.
- The Challenging plan connects employers with talent not actively looking for a new role but open to new opportunities.
- AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub does not offer bulk job posting packages.
- The platform lacks candidate matching tools.
- Only the costlier plans include resume searches and social media exposure.
- The platform's pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- There is no local customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub.
Internships, Apprenticeships, and Graduate Listings
How to Post a Job on AICPA & CIMA Career Hub:
Five easy steps for posting a job on AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub.
Posting a job on AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this purple button in the top-right corner of AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub's home page.
Register as an employer.
Click on "Create an account" toward the top-right corner and fill out the online registration form. Once you're ready to proceed, click on "Create an account."
Select a job posting plan.
Peruse the available job posting packages and choose your preferred one by clicking on "Select" next to the applicable post duration.
Create your listing.
You'll be asked to create your job post in a few easy steps. To start, add the job title and location of your vacancy to the online form and click on "Next."
Add the job description and click on "Next."
Enter the salary description and upload your company logo. Then, click on "Next."
Select the applicable categories and add the contract type, hours, and salary range. Then, click on "Next."
Choose your preferred application method and click on "Next."
Tick the boxes of any of the job post upgrades you'd like to purchase or leave them blank and click on "Save and Continue."
Complete your purchase.
On the next page, review your order summary and click on "Checkout" to proceed. Select "Pay online" and click on "Continue to payment" to complete your purchase via the site's secure payment provider.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the job board.
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub vs. AccountingJobsToday.com:
While AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub and AccountingJobsToday.com are both global job boards, the latter is the more affordable choice, charging US$259.00 for a single listing, compared to the former's US$545.00 per post. However, only AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub has free internship postings. Both sites feature resume searches.
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub vs. CFA Societies Australia:
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub and CFA Societies Australia both advertise various accounting roles, but the latter site gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring local professionals. While AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub charges US$545.00 per post, CFA Societies Australia's pricing starts at US$395.00 per listing.
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub vs. CareerOne:
CareerOne is a well-known local job board that caters to the general job market. In comparison, AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub has a global reach and primarily advertises accounting roles. Both sites have a free job posting option, but CareerOne is more affordable, charging A$185.00 +GST per post, compared to the former's US$545.00 per listing.
What is AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub?
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire students, recent graduates, and certified professionals in search of accounting roles throughout Australia and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub?
AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub's pricing starts at US$545.00 for a 30-day listing. The platform offers free internships, apprenticeships, and graduate postings.
How do I create an account on AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub?
- Go to the AICPA & CIMA Global Career Hub home page and click on "Post a job" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "Create an account" and complete the online registration form.
- Click on "Create an account."