eFinancial Careers does not list prices on its website. Job posting costs vary based on a user's region. Employers can contact eFinancialCareers for accurate pricing information.
Less than 3% of web traffic to eFinancialCareers comes from Australia, and it has rival job boards in Australian FinTech Jobs and SEEK. Prominent businesses such as Bloomberg and Morgan Stanley use eFinancialCareers to recruit financial professionals in Australia.
The site offers Australian employers a convenient way to reach both local and international candidates, along with an array of useful features and solutions, such as an extensive resume database, a mobile app, and customized recruitment solutions.
- Employers can post jobs quickly and easily using self-service job credits.
- Employers have options to purchase between 1 and 5 job listings at a time.
- Job posts are displayed on over 45 worldwide partner sites.
- The job board features a database with more than 1.5 million resumes.
- Dedicated account managers offer employers tailor-made recruitment solutions.
- The website has a mobile app that increases job ad visibility.
- The website has multilingual language options to appeal to a wider, diverse candidate pool.
- eFinancialCareers has a dedicated telephone line for Australian customers.
- Employers are connected to a global pool of 1.5 million financial specialists.
- Services extend across 24 sites dedicated to major financial centers across the world.
- Job seekers can receive job alerts.
- Employers need to contact eFinancialCareers for detailed information about their services and prices.
- No mention is made of free job posting trials or promotional offers.
eFinancialCareers resides under the DHI group — a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. No negative reviews by employers were found. On Sitejabber, eFinancialCareers has received a 5-star rating from a single user.
Three job seekers on Trustpilot rate eFinancialCareers with 2.9 out of 5 stars due to reported difficulties using the site. One user states that the site is "good for jobs."
How to Post a Job on eFinancialCareers:
Two easy steps for posting a job on eFinancialCareers.
Posting a job on eFinancialCareers.
Click on "Recruiters."
Navigate to the eFinancialCareers home page and click on "Recruiters," then "Post a job" on the next page.
Complete the form and talk to a consultant.
Complete the online form, then click on the green "Submit" button at the bottom.
Employers also have the option to call the number provided onscreen. One of their consultants will be in contact to discuss your job posting requirements.
eFinancialCareers vs. Australian FinTech Jobs:
Australian FinTech Jobs caters to Australia's financial technology sector. In contrast, eFinancialCareers is a global financial job board that serves Australia, the U.S., and the U.K., among others. eFinancialCareers offers a resume search tool, email advertising, and a mobile app for on-the-go recruitment, features which Australian FinTech Jobs lacks.
eFinancialCareers vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a general job board aimed at an Australian workforce, while eFinancialCareers targets finance professionals. Employers will fare better with eFinancialCareers, but they do not disclose their pricing, so they will have to contact them to determine which offers the most value for money.
eFinancialCareers vs. Indeed:
eFinancialCareers differs from Indeed in that Indeed features all job categories. Both have a global reach. eFinancialCareers doesn't disclose pricing information on their site. Indeed offers free job posts and pay-per-click promoted job listings. Similarities include extensive resume databases and mobile integration.
How much does eFinancialCareers cost?
eFinancialCareers does not make pricing readily available on its website.
How do I create an eFinancialCareers account?
To create an account where you can post jobs and manage eFinancialCareers job postings, go to their home page for your country and click on "Recruiters," then "Post a Job."
How can I edit an eFinancialCareers job posting?
To make changes to one of your eFinancialCareers job postings, log into your account and select the posting from your list of active jobs. Once you open the posting, you can change any of the information. Click on "Save" to update your changes.
How can I delete an eFinancialCareers job posting?
To delete one of your job postings, select it within your dashboard and click on the "Delete" button.