eFinancial Careers' pricing is not readily available on their website, and job posting costs vary based on a user's region. Employers can fill out the company's online contact form for accurate pricing information.
eFinancialCareers offers Australian employers a convenient way to reach both local and international candidates, along with an array of useful features and solutions, such as a resume database and a mobile app. However, less than 3% of web traffic to eFinancialCareers comes from Australia.
- Prominent brands such as Bloomberg and Morgan Stanley use eFinancialCareers to recruit local financial professionals.
- Job posts are displayed on over 45 worldwide partner sites.
- The job board features a database with more than 1.5 million resumes.
- Dedicated account managers offer employers tailor-made recruitment solutions.
- The website has a mobile app that increases job ad visibility.
- The website has multilingual language options to appeal to a wider, diverse candidate pool.
- eFinancialCareers has a dedicated telephone line for Australian customers.
- Services extend across 24 sites dedicated to major financial centers across the world.
- Listings are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Employers need to contact eFinancialCareers for detailed information about their services and prices.
- No mention is made of free job posting trials or promotional offers.
While online reviews of eFinancialCareers are limited, the platform received a 5-star rating from a single user on Sitejabber. Several job seekers on Trustpilot rated eFinancialCareers with 2.4 out of 5 stars due to reported difficulties using the site, while another user stated that the site is "good for jobs."
How to Post a Job on eFinancialCareers:
Two easy steps for posting a job on eFinancialCareers.
Posting a Job on eFinancialCareers.
Go to the eFinancialCareers home page.
From the home page, click on "For Recruiters" in the top-right corner. Then, click on "Post Jobs" on the next page.
Complete the online contact form.
Scroll down and complete the online form labeled "Find your solution." Once you're done, click on "Submit."
One of the job board's consultants will be in contact to discuss your job posting requirements.
eFinancialCareers vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a general job board aimed at the entire Australian workforce, while eFinancialCareers targets finance professionals. Employers might fare better with eFinancialCareers, but the site does not disclose pricing details, so they will have to contact the company to determine which platform offers the most value for money.
eFinancialCareers vs. CFA Societies Australia:
Similar to eFinancialCareers, CFA Societies Australia forms part of an international brand. Both platforms feature a job board for finance-related jobs and offer candidate search tools and employer branding features. However, only eFinancialCareers also offers sourcing services and career events.
eFinancialCareers vs. Indeed:
eFinancialCareers differs from Indeed in that the latter site caters to all job categories, although both have a global reach. eFinancialCareers doesn't disclose pricing information on their site, but Indeed offers free job posts and pay-per-click promoted job listings. Similarities include extensive resume databases and mobile integration.
How much does eFinancialCareers cost?
eFinancialCareers does not make pricing readily available on its website. Employers can fill out the company's online contact form for more information.
How do I create an eFinancialCareers account?
- Go to eFinancialCareers' home page.
- Click on "For Recruiters," then click on "Post Jobs."
- Fill out the online contact form toward the bottom-right of the page, and a representative will be in touch to set up your account.
How can I edit an eFinancialCareers job posting?
- Log in to your account and select the posting from your list of active jobs.
- Once you open the posting, you can change any of the information.
- Click on "Save" to update your changes.
How can I delete an eFinancialCareers job posting?
To delete one of your job postings, select it within your dashboard and click on the "Delete" button.