Single Basic Job Ad
Toozly is a dedicated employment platform for people with disabilities. While the site does not offer free job postings, it features a wide range of resources relating to diversity, disability, and employment. The platform is costlier than other local niche sites but is a good option for employers who prioritize diversity in the workplace.
- The annual subscription plan includes a company profile and unlimited job ads.
- The site features a wide range of resources for employers.
- Employers can access a database of job seeker profiles.
- Customer support is available via phone and email.
- The site has been used by reputable organizations such as the Commonwealth Bank, ANZ Bank, PwC, and the NSW State Government.
- There is no free posting plan.
- Toozly is costlier than other local niche sites, such as Indigenous Employment Australia and Ourmob.com.au.
- The site lacks candidate matching functionality.
- Only job vacancies located in Australia can be submitted to the site.
Toozly has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars on Facebook, based on the reviews of 10 people.
How to Post a Job on Toozly:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Toozly.
Posting a job on Toozly.
Click on "Employers."
On the home page, click on "Employers."
Select a posting plan.
To purchase a single ad, click on "BUY NOW" under the "Single Basic Job Ad" option. If you plan on posting more job ads throughout the year, you may want to consider the annual subscription plan.
Register your company.
You'll have to register to buy the job posting. Enter your company details and click on "REGISTER."
Activate your account by following the activation link sent to the email address you entered.
Log in to your account.
Make the payment.
Repeat the first two steps. On the "Confirm Invoice" page, select the country and click on "Check Out." You'll be redirected to PayPal to complete your payment.
Create and post your job ad.
Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create and post your job ad to the Toozly job board.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Toozly vs. Indigenous Employment Australia:
While Toozly and Indigenous Employment Australia are both job posting sites that assist employers with diversity hiring, the two cater to different niche audiences. Unlike Toozly, Indigenous Employment Australia offers a free posting option. However, both present a valuable resource for reaching a highly defined audience.
Toozly vs. EthicalJobs.com.au:
While Toozly and EthicalJobs.com.au are both niche job sites, the latter caters to a broader audience of job seekers looking for work in organizations that contribute to a more equitable or sustainable world. Neither platform offers a free job posting option, but EthicalJobs.com.au has a lower starting price.
Toozly vs. Ourmob.com.au:
Ourmob.com.au, a job portal sponsored by the Australian government, promotes the employment of Indigenous people, whereas Toozly is a job portal specifically for people with disabilities. For employers investing in diversity hiring, both platforms are great options to consider.
What is Toozly?
Toozly is an employment platform for job seekers with disabilities.
What does it cost to post a job on Toozly?
Toozly's pricing starts at A$220.00 for a single job ad.
How do I create a Toozly account?
- On the home page, click on "Employers."
- Choose a type of posting to purchase.
- Before purchasing your posting, you will be prompted to register for a user account.
How can I edit a Toozly job posting?
To edit your Toozly job postings, log in to your employer account and open each posting individually. You can make changes to any of the information and click on "Save" before closing.
How can I delete a Toozly job posting?
You can delete a posting by opening the posting inside your employer account and clicking on the "Delete" option.