Contact for quote.
From US$150.00 /mo.
From US$300.00 /mo.
From US$400.00 /mo.
From US$600.00 /page.
Military Hire is a niche job board and recruitment platform that advertises vacancies in Australian industries, such as information technology, construction, engineering, logistics, and administration, among others. The site works to match employers with skilled ex-military professionals, their spouses, and family members.
While approximately 95% of Military Hire's registered candidates are based in the U.S., they can indicate on their job seeker profile if they are willing to relocate to other countries for job opportunities. This allows employers to post vacancies throughout Australia, and they can specify where their vacancy is located according to region.
- The job board is aimed exclusively at military veterans, their spouses, and family members looking for new work opportunities.
- The platform allows employers to advertise positions in Australia and abroad.
- Employers can request a free demonstration to view the site's recruitment services.
- The site features several membership packages and premier programs for maximum hiring capabilities.
- Employers can access the platform's resume database to connect with local candidates.
- The "Membership" packages include automatic job harvesting services and applicant tracking system integration.
- Employers can contact candidates through the site's messaging services.
- The "Enterprise License Programs" packages include bulk job posting options, employer branding opportunities, social media promotion, and virtual job fair participation.
- Employers can access the site's additional advertising services, such as promoted listings, logo branding, banner advertising, advertorial articles, and targeted email campaigns.
- Military Hire does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform's prices are not listed in Australian dollars.
- The site does not have Australian customer support.
- Employers have to become members of Military Hire to access their hiring services.
- The site does not share job posts to other job boards.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Military Hire, the platform received a 5 out of 5-star rating on their Facebook page. Reviewers commented on the site's valuable employment resources and diverse talent pool. The site also features a testimonial page from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on Military Hire:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Military Hire.
Posting a job on Military Hire.
Navigate to Military Hire's home page.
On the home page, hover over "Employers" and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu that appears.
Create an employer profile.
Fill out the online registration form labeled "Create Employer Profile." Once you're done, click on "SAVE."
Choose a job posting package.
Select your preferred job posting package and click on "Sign Up" underneath it.
If you are interested in purchasing one of Military Hire's Enterprise License Programs, click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page to get in touch with a recruitment consultant.
Create your order.
Tick the applicable boxes to choose your membership level, its duration, and your preferred advertising option. Then, click on "CONTINUE TO STEP 2."
Review and finalize your order.
Ensure that your order is correct, and add your billing information to the online form. Once you're done, click on "CHECK OUT."
Once the payment is processed, you'll be able to create your job post.
Military Hire vs. Soldier On Australia:
Soldier On Australia is a local job board for ex-military professionals. While Military Hire allows employers to post jobs in Australia, their primary market is in the U.S. Soldier On Australia has a wider reach than Military Hire, with over 5,000 locally registered candidates. Unlike Soldier On Australia, Military Hire offers social media exposure.
Military Hire vs. jobactive:
jobactive advertises a wide variety of general vacancies. While there is some audience overlap, Military Hire primarily caters to ex-military job seekers and their families. jobactive serves the local job market, but Military Hire is a global job board. Jobactive is also free to use, while Military Hire has various paid posting options on offer.
Military Hire vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular job board that posts jobs in all industries. Military Hire, however, is geared towards ex-military professionals, which might be the better option for employers in search of specialized candidates. Both platforms have an applicant tracking system and candidate messaging services.
What is Military Hire?
Military Hire is a specialist job board and recruitment platform that connects employers in Australia and abroad with ex-military professionals, their spouses, and family members in search of job opportunities.
What does it cost to post a job on Military Hire?
Military Hire's pricing starts at US$199.00 for their "3-Star Membership" job posting package. The platform also offers various advertising upgrades and "Enterprise License Programs" packages.
How do I create a Military Hire account?
- Navigate to Military Hire's home page.
- Hover over "Employers" and select "Log in/Sign Up to."
- Fill out the online registration form labeled "Create Employer Profile."
- Click on "SAVE."
How do I delete a job post from Military Hire?
Employers who would like to remove a job post from the site should contact the company to do so.
Is Military Hire available overseas?
While Military Hire is based in the U.S., employers can advertise vacancies from abroad in Australia.