From US$199.00 /mo.
From US$349.00 /mo.
From US$599.00 /mo.
Home Page "Featured"
Link (Home Page Career Fair / Event)
Silver Enterprise License
US$6,000.00 /6 mos.
Gold Enterprise License
Platinum Enterprise License
From US$250.00 /mo.
From US$100.00 /mo.
From US$600.00 /page /mo.
Military Hire is a niche job board and recruitment platform that advertises vacancies in Australian industries, such as information technology, construction, engineering, logistics, and administration, among others. The site works to match employers with skilled ex-military professionals, their spouses, and family members.
While approximately 95% of Military Hire's registered candidates are based in the U.S., they can indicate on their job seeker profile if they are willing to relocate to other countries for job opportunities. This allows employers to post vacancies throughout Australia, and they can specify where their vacancy is located according to region.
- The job board is aimed exclusively at military veterans, their spouses, and family members looking for new job opportunities.
- The platform allows employers to advertise positions in Australia and abroad.
- Employers can request a free demonstration to view the site's recruitment services.
- The site features several membership packages and premier programs for maximum hiring capabilities.
- Employers can access the platform's resume database to connect with local candidates.
- The "Membership" packages include automatic job harvesting services and applicant tracking system integration.
- Employers can contact candidates through the site's messaging services.
- Additional advertising services include logo branding, banner advertising, advertorial articles, and targeted email campaigns.
- Military Hire does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform's prices are not listed in Australian dollars.
- The site does not have Australian customer support.
- Employers have to become members of Military Hire to access their hiring services.
- The site does not share job posts with other job boards.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Military Hire, the platform received a 4.7 out of 5-star rating on their Facebook page, based on the opinion of 28 people. Reviewers commented on the site's valuable employment resources and diverse talent pool. The site also features a testimonial page from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on Military Hire:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Military Hire.
Posting a Job on Military Hire.
Navigate to Military Hire's home page.
On the home page, hover over "Employers" and select "Login/ Sign Up to:" from the drop-down menu that appears.
Complete the online form with your details.
Click on "SAVE" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a plan.
Review the available membership plans and select the option that best suits your hiring needs.
If you are interested in purchasing one of Military Hire's enterprise license plans, click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page to get in touch with a recruitment consultant.
Create your order.
Tick the applicable boxes to choose your membership level, its duration, and your preferred advertising option. Then, click on "CONTINUE TO STEP 2."
Review and finalize your order.
Ensure that your order is correct, and add your billing information to the online form. Once you're done, click on "CHECK OUT."
Create and post your job ad.
Once your subscription is active, you can create and post your job ad.
Military Hire vs. Agri Veterans:
Both Military Hire and Agri Veterans are employment portals for former military staff. However, while Military Hire primarily caters to the general U.S. market, Agri Veterans is specific to the Australian agricultural industry. While Agri Veterans' focus on one industry is very limiting, the platform may offer better local reach than Military Hire.
Military Hire vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia advertises a wide variety of general vacancies. While there is some audience overlap, Military Hire primarily caters to ex-military job seekers and their families. Workforce Australia serves the local job market, but Military Hire is a global job board. Workforce Australia is also free to use, while Military Hire has various paid posting options on offer.
Military Hire vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular job board that posts jobs in all industries. Military Hire, however, is geared towards ex-military professionals, which might be the better option for employers in search of specialized candidates. Both platforms have an applicant tracking system and candidate messaging services.
What is Military Hire?
Military Hire is a specialist job board and recruitment platform that connects employers in Australia and abroad with ex-military professionals, their spouses, and family members in search of job opportunities.
What does it cost to post a job on Military Hire?
Military Hire's pricing starts at US$199.00 for their "3-Star Membership" job posting package. The platform also offers various advertising upgrades and enterprise license packages.
How do I create a Military Hire account?
- Navigate to Military Hire's home page.
- Hover over "Employers" and select "Login/Sign Up to."
- Fill out the online registration form labeled "Create Employer Profile."
- Click on "SAVE."
How do I delete a job post from Military Hire?
Employers who would like to remove a job post from the site should contact the company to do so.
Is Military Hire available overseas?
While Military Hire is based in the U.S., employers can advertise vacancies from abroad in Australia.