From $200.00 /mo.
From $600.00 /page /mo.
Military Hire is a niche job board and recruitment platform that advertises vacancies in U.S. industries, such as information technology, construction, engineering, logistics, and administration, among others. The site works to match employers with skilled ex-military professionals, their spouses, and family members in search of job opportunities.
While Military Hire requires employers to sign up for their services before they can post a job, the site features a wide variety of recruitment solutions. This includes bulk job posting options, resume searches, an applicant tracking system, candidate messaging services, and advertising options for increased exposure.
- The job board is aimed exclusively at military veterans, their spouses, and family members in search of employment.
- Employers can request a free demonstration to view the site's recruitment services.
- The platform allows employers to advertise positions in the U.S. and abroad.
- The site features several membership packages and premier programs for maximum hiring capabilities.
- Employers can access the platform's resume database to connect with candidates.
- The "Membership" packages include automatic job harvesting services and applicant tracking system integration.
- Employers can contact candidates through the site's messaging services.
- The "Enterprise License Programs" packages include bulk job posting options, employer branding, and social media promotion.
- Employers can access additional advertising services, such as logo branding.
- Military Hire does not offer a free job posting option.
- Employers have to become members of the site to access their hiring services.
- The site does not share job posts to other job boards.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Military Hire, the platform received a 4.6 out of 5-star rating on their Facebook page, based on more than 20 opinions. Reviewers commented on the site's valuable employment resources and diverse talent pool. The site also features a testimonial page from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on Military Hire:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Military Hire.
Posting a Job on Military Hire.
Navigate to Military Hire's home page.
On the home page, hover over "Employers" and select "Login/ Sign Up to:" from the drop-down menu that appears.
Complete the online form with your details.
Click on "SAVE" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a plan.
Review the available membership plans and select the option that best suits your hiring needs.
If you are interested in purchasing Military Hire's enterprise plan, click on "Request More Information" at the bottom of the page to get in touch with a recruitment consultant.
Create your order.
Tick the applicable boxes to choose your membership level and preferred billing cycle. Then, click on "CONTINUE TO STEP 2."
Review and finalize your order.
Ensure that your order is correct, and add your billing information to the online form. Once you're done, click on "CHECK OUT."
Create and post your job ad.
Once your subscription is active, you can create and post your job ad.
Military Hire vs. RecruitMilitary:
Military Hire and RecruitMilitary both connect employers with ex-military job seekers across the U.S. RecruitMilitary, however, has a larger reach than Military Hire, with over one million registered candidates. While both platforms feature a resume database, RecruitMilitary also shares job posts to affiliated sites for increased exposure.
Military Hire vs. Hire Heroes USA:
Military Hire and Hire Heroes USA both help employers fill their vacancies with ex-military job seekers. Both platforms feature recruitment services, such as resume searches, promoted listings, and email advertising, but Military Hire also offers social media exposure and an applicant tracking system.
Military Hire vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job board with a wide reach. While Hire Military also allows advertises jobs from all industries, they primarily cater to military veterans and their family members in search of job opportunities, which gives employers access to a more targeted audience. Both platforms offer candidate messaging services.