Contact for quote.
From $150.00 /mo.
From $300.00 /mo.
From $400.00 /mo.
From $600.00 /page.
Military Hire is a niche job board and recruitment platform that advertises vacancies in U.S. industries, such as information technology, construction, engineering, logistics, and administration, among others. The site works to match employers with skilled ex-military professionals, their spouses, and family members in search of job opportunities.
While Military Hire requires employers to sign up for their services before they can post a job, the site features a wide variety of recruitment solutions. This includes bulk job posting options, resume searches, an applicant tracking system, email advertising, candidate messaging services, and various advertising options for increased exposure.
- The job board is aimed exclusively at military veterans, their spouses, and family members looking for new work opportunities.
- Employers can request a free demonstration to view the site's recruitment services.
- The platform allows employers to advertise positions in the U.S. and abroad.
- The site features several membership packages and premier programs for maximum hiring capabilities.
- Employers can access the platform's resume database to connect with candidates.
- The "Membership" packages include automatic job harvesting services and applicant tracking system integration.
- Employers can contact candidates through the site's messaging services.
- The "Enterprise License Programs" packages include bulk job posting options, employer branding opportunities, social media promotion, and job fair participation.
- Employers can access the site's additional advertising services, such as promoted listings, logo branding, banner advertising, advertorial articles, and targeted email campaigns.
- Military Hire does not offer a free job posting option.
- Employers have to become members of the site to access their hiring services.
- The site does not share job posts to other job boards.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Military Hire, the platform received a 5 out of 5-star rating on their Facebook page. Reviewers commented on the site's valuable employment resources and diverse talent pool. The site also features a testimonial page from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on Military Hire:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Military Hire.
Posting a job on Military Hire.
Navigate to Military Hire's home page.
On the home page, hover over "Employers" and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu that appears.
Create an employer profile.
Fill out the online registration form labeled "Create Employer Profile." Once you're done, click on "SAVE."
Choose a job posting package.
Select your preferred job posting package and click on "Sign Up" underneath it.
If you are interested in purchasing one of Military Hire's Enterprise License Programs, click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page to get in touch with a recruitment consultant.
Create your order.
Tick the applicable boxes to choose your membership level, its duration, and your preferred advertising option. Then, click on "CONTINUE TO STEP 2."
Review and finalize your order.
Ensure that your order is correct, and add your billing information to the online form. Once you're done, click on "CHECK OUT."
Once the payment is processed, you'll be able to create your job post.
Military Hire vs. RecruitMilitary:
Military Hire and RecruitMilitary both connect employers with ex-military job seekers across the U.S. RecruitMilitary, however, has a larger reach than Military Hire, with over one million registered candidates. While both platforms feature a resume database, RecruitMilitary also shares job posts to affiliated sites for increased exposure.
Military Hire vs. Hire Heroes USA:
Military Hire and Hire Heroes USA both help employers fill their vacancies with ex-military job seekers. Both platforms feature recruitment services, such as resume searches, promoted listings, and email advertising, but Military Hire also offers social media exposure and an applicant tracking system.
Military Hire vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job board with a wide reach. While Hire Military also allows advertises jobs from all industries, they primarily cater to military veterans and their family members in search of job opportunities, which gives employers access to a more targeted audience. Both platforms offer candidate messaging services.
What is Military Hire?
Military Hire is a specialist job board and recruitment platform that connects employers with ex-military professionals, their spouses, and family members in search of job opportunities.
What does it cost to post a job on Military Hire?
Military Hire's pricing starts at $199.00 for their "3-Star Membership" job posting package. The platform also offers various advertising upgrades and "Enterprise License Programs" packages.
How do I create a Military Hire account?
- Navigate to Military Hire's home page.
- Hover over "Employers" and select "Log in/Sign Up to."
- Fill out the online registration form labeled "Create Employer Profile."
- Click on "SAVE."
How do I delete a job post from Military Hire?
Employers who would like to remove a job post from the site should contact the company to do so.
Is Military Hire available overseas?
While Military Hire is based in the U.S., employers can advertise vacancies from abroad.