Resume database access
Job post enhancements
Applicant tracking system
HotJobs.vet is a niche employment site that helps employers attract military veterans to their job openings. While the site offers free 14-day job postings and a searchable resume database, it does not offer much in terms of features, missing common ones such as candidate management tools and job post enhancements.
- The site offers 14-day job postings for free with a coupon code.
- Up to 10 logo or image files can be included with job postings.
- Employers can choose to display or hide their company name and contact information in job ads.
- There is a resume database that employers can access to search for candidates that match their job post requirements.
- Employers can save resume searches and compile a list of their favorites.
- Job postings and account details can be managed from a simple online dashboard.
- There are no job post upgrades for increased visibility and exposure.
- The site does not feature candidate management tools, job post distribution, or social media promotion.
HotJobs.vet has a 5-star rating on Facebook. One user described the platform as a great service for former service members.
HotJobs.vet offers 14-day job postings that are free with a coupon code.
How to Post a Job on HotJobs.vet:
Three easy steps for posting a job on HotJobs.vet.
Posting a job on HotJobs.vet.
Click on "Post Jobs."
Go to the HotJobs.vet home page and click on "Post Jobs" in the main page menu.
Create an account.
Complete the online form and click on "Register."
Confirm your registration by following the verification link sent to you by email.
Then, complete your employer profile and click on "Update Profile."
Create your job post.
On your account page, click on the red "Post Jobs" button and complete the online form with information about the vacancy you want to advertise. Then, click on "Submit Job" toward the bottom of the page.
HotJobs.vet vs. VeteranJobListings.org:
VeteranJobListings.org and HotJobs.vet both offer a free job posting plan. Unlike HotJobs.vet, VeteranJobListings.org offers a featured job posting option for increased visibility and a job post duration of 90 days. However, VeteranJobListings.org does not offer resume database access, which is something HotJobs.vet does offer.
HotJobs.vet vs. RecruitMilitary:
Unlike HotJobs.vet, RecruitMilitary does not have a free job posting option and is rather costly with a starting price of $399.00 for a single job posting. However, RecruitMilitary offers better features than HotJobs.vet, including AI-powered resume searches and job post distribution.
HotJobs.vet vs. HireVeterans.com:
HireVeterans.com offers longer job post durations than HotJobs.vet but is also the costlier of the two sites with a starting price of $99.00 per job post. While HotJobs.vet offers free job postings, it doesn't offer social media promotion, which HireVeterans.com, in turn, does.
What is HotJobs.vet?
HotJobs.vet is a niche job site that connects employers with military veterans.
What does it cost to post a job on HotJobs.vet?
HotJobs.vet offers free 14-day job postings.
How can I delete my job post on HotJobs.vet?
- Log in to your employer account.
- Click on "Jobs" in the "Manage My Account" section on your account page.
- Find the listing you want to remove and click on the trash can icon.
- Click on "Yes" to confirm the delete action.