Standard Job Post - 1 PK
Standard Job Post - 5 PK
Standard Job Post - 12 PK
Featured Job Post - 1 PK
Featured Job Post - 5 PK
Featured Job Post - 12 PK
Featured Job Post - 20 PK
Featured Job Post - 30 PK
Featured Companies Ad Rotation / 1 Year (Subscription)
Hire a Veteran offers employers a range of affordable job posting plans to suit various recruitment needs and users benefit from job alerts, Google indexing, and exposure through the platform's partner websites. In addition, the site features a blog with career advice and veteran news; however, the platform lacks social media promotion.
- Hire a Veteran advertises job ads through veteransjobfairs.com and veteransdirectory.com.
- Job seekers can search for vacancies by city and state.
- The platform distributes job posts to its subscribers via email alerts.
- Job credits are valid for one year.
- Hire a Veteran indexes job ads through Google job search.
- The website features a blog with career advice and veteran news.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors such as RecruitMilitary and Hire Heroes USA.
- There is no trial or free job posting option.
- The platform lacks social media promotion.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Hire A Veteran.
How to Post a Job on Hire a Veteran:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Hire a Veteran.
Posting a job on Hire a Veteran.
Navigate to the Hire a Veteran home page.
From the home page, click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your employer profile.
Fill out the online form with your company's details and click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a job posting package.
Choose a job posting plan by clicking on "Post a Job" beneath your preferred package.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy's details. Once all the fields are complete, click on "PREVIEW" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Preview your job post.
Review your job post for accuracy. Once you're happy with the ad, click on "POST" toward the bottom of the page.
If you would like to change your job post, simply click on "EDIT" toward the bottom of the page.
Complete the purchase and post your job ad.
Review your order and click on "PLACE ORDER." Enter your billing details on the next page and click on "Pay."
Once the payment has been processed, you job ad will be posted to the Hire a Veteran job board.
Hire a Veteran vs. RecruitMilitary:
RecruitMilitary is one of the largest veteran job posting sites in the U.S. and offers employers access to over one million job seekers. Hire a Veteran has a smaller reach than RecruitMilitary; however, it is the more affordable platform, charging $59.00 for a single job post compared to RecruitMilitary's price of $399.00.
Hire a Veteran vs. Hire Heroes USA:
Both Hire Heroes USA and Hire a Veteran offer a range of job posting packages to suit various recruitment needs; however, Hire a Veteran is more affordable than Hire Heroes USA. Neither platform features social media promotion, but Hire a Veteran does share job posts to its partner sites, offering employers greater exposure.
Hire a Veteran vs. Military Hire:
Military Hire and Hire a Veteran target a similar audience of veterans. While Military Hire is the costlier platform, it features a resume database and social media promotion, which Hire a Veteran lacks. It also receives more U.S. website traffic than Hire a Veteran. However, Hire a Veteran offers job board syndication, which Military Hire lacks.
Veteran Industries, LLC.
What is Hire a Veteran?
Hire a Veteran is a veteran job posting site where employers can post vacancies and connect with former military service professionals across the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Hire a Veteran?
Hire a Veteran's pricing starts at $59.00 for a standard job post. A featured job post costs $79.00 and the platform also offers a range of bulk job posting plans.
How do I create an account on Hire a Veteran?
- Go to the Hire a Veteran home page.
- Click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on Hire a Veteran?
- Log in to your account.
- From your dashboard, select the "Job Postings" tab.
- Find the job post that you would like to remove and click on "Delete."
- Confirm your decision by clicking on "DELETE JOB."