Military Times Job Board
From $300.00 /post.
Job post duration
Bulk job posting options
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking tools
Military Times Job Board is a niche job posting site that advertises a wide variety of vacancies for ex-military professionals and their families in search of job opportunities in the U.S. The platform is powered by Military Times and provides access to industry-related news, civilian transition support, and educational programs.
Military Times Job Board offers several job posting packages that are suited to a range of budgets and hiring needs. Their recruitment services include exposure on affiliated job boards, candidate searches, and email advertising.
- Military Times Job Board allows employers to advertise permanent, contract, and remote vacancies.
- The site offers bulk job posting packages for large-scale hiring.
- Employers can add their company profile to the website for added exposure.
- The platform works with well-known companies such as ComCast, Aerotek, Amazon, and Dell Technologies, among others.
- Listings are shared on affiliated job boards, such as Indeed.
- Employers can browse through the site’s job seeker profiles to connect with candidates.
- The platform’s Unlimited packages include discounted rates on job postings and newsletter sponsorships.
- Jobs are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The site features a simple job posting process.
- Military Times Job Board does not offer a free job posting option.
- Job posts are not promoted on the site’s social media pages.
- The site does not have an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Military Times Job Board.
Single Job Posting
3 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
Unlimited Annual Postings
How to Post a Job on Military Times Job Board:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Military Times Job Board.
Posting a job on Military Times Job Board.
Go to the Military Times Job Board’s home page.
On the home page, select "POST A JOB" in the top menu bar.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting option. Then, click on "POST JOB" or "PURCHASE," depending on the package.
Enter the job posting details.
Add information about your listing to the online form, such as the title, location, job type, and description. Once you’re done, select "PREVIEW JOB."
Preview your listing.
Read through your job post to ensure the information is correct. Then, click on "PAYMENT" to proceed to checkout.
You can change your job post by clicking "EDIT" on the left-hand side of the page.
Finalize your order.
Ensure you’ve selected the correct job posting package. Then, add your credit card information and click on "PROCESS PAYMENT."
Once your payment has been processed, your vacancy will go live on the job board.
Military Times Job Board vs. RecruitMilitary:
Like Military Times Job Board, RecruitMilitary advertises vacancies for ex-military job seekers. RecruitMilitary is more established than Military Times Job Board, which was created in 2019 and is fairly new to the job market. While Military Times Job Board charges $300.00 per post, RecruitMilitary's pricing starts at $399.00 per post.
Military Times Job Board vs. Hire Heroes USA:
Hire Heroes USA primarily caters to veterans and ex-military candidates. While the site charges $145.00 for a basic job post, Military Times Job Board’s single listing costs $300.00, making the former site more affordable. Neither platform offers social media visibility, but Military Times Job Board shares listings to partner sites.
Military Times Job Board vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that advertises general roles. By contrast, Military Times Job Board primarily caters to ex-military talent, which may be the better option for targeted hiring. However, LinkedIn offers free and paid posting options, while Military Times Job Board charges $300.00 per post.
Sightline Media Group, LLC.
Jan 01, 2019
901 N. Glebe Rd., 5th Fl., Arlington, VA 22203
What is Military Times Job Board?
Military Times Job Board is a niche job posting site that helps employers find and recruit ex-military professionals for their vacancies throughout the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Military Times Job Board?
Military Times Job Board’s pricing starts at $300.00 for a single job post.
How do I create a Military Times Job Board account?
- Navigate to Military Times Job Board's home page.
- Select "EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner and click on "Create Employer Account."
- Complete the online registration form.
- Click on "REGISTER."
How do I delete a job post from Military Times Job Board?
- Log in to your account.
- Hover over your email address in the top-right corner and select "Dashboard."
- Under “Your Jobs,” select the job post you’d like to remove and click on "Delete."
What is Military Times?
Military Times is a digital and print publication that shares the latest military news, information, and resources in the U.S.