Single Job Posting
3 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
Unlimited Annual Postings
Military Times Job Board is a niche job posting site that advertises a wide variety of vacancies for ex-military professionals and their families in search of job opportunities in the U.S. The platform is powered by Military Times and provides access to industry-related news, civilian transition support, and educational programs.
Military Times Job Board offers employers several job posting packages that are suited to a range of budgets and hiring needs. Their recruitment services include exposure on affiliated job boards, candidate searches, and email advertising.
- Military Times Job Board allows employers to advertise permanent, contract, and remote vacancies.
- The site offers bulk job posting packages for large-scale hiring.
- Employers can add their company profile to the website for added exposure.
- The platform works with well-known companies such as ComCast, Aerotek, Amazon, and Dell Technologies, among others.
- Listings are shared on affiliated job boards, such as Indeed.
- Employers can browse through the site’s job seeker profiles to connect with candidates.
- The platform’s "Unlimited" packages include discounted rates on job postings and newsletter sponsorships.
- Jobs are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The site features a simple job posting process.
- Military Times Job Board does not offer a free job posting option.
- Job posts are not promoted on the site’s social media pages.
- The platform only accepts credit card payments for job posts.
- The site does not have an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Military Times Job Board.
How to Post a Job on Military Times Job Board:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Military Times Job Board.
Posting a job on Military Times Job Board.
Go to the Military Times Job Board’s home page.
On the home page, select "POST A JOB" in the top menu bar.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting option. Then, click on "POST JOB" or "PURCHASE," depending on the package.
Enter the job posting details.
Add information about your listing, such as the title, location, job type, and description. Once you’re done, select "PREVIEW JOB."
Preview your listing.
Read through your job post to ensure the information is correct. Then, select "PAYMENT" to proceed to checkout.
You can change your job post by clicking "EDIT" on the left-hand side of the page.
Finalize your order.
Ensure you’ve selected the correct job posting package. Then, add your credit card information and click on "PROCESS PAYMENT."
Your job post will then go live on Military Times Job Board.
Military Times Job Board vs. RecruitMilitary:
Similar to Military Times Job Board, RecruitMilitary advertises vacancies for ex-military job seekers. RecruitMilitary is more established than Military Times Job Board, which was created in 2019 and is fairly new to the job market. Both platforms offer email advertising and exposure on partner job boards.
Military Times Job Board vs. Hire Heroes USA:
Hire Heroes USA is a niche job board that caters to veterans and ex-military candidates. While the site charges $195.00 for a basic job post, Military Times Job Board’s single listing costs $300.00, making the former site more affordable. Neither platform offers social media visibility, but Military Times Job Board shares listings to partner sites.
Military Times Job Board vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that serves the entire U.S. job market. Military Times Job Board primarily posts jobs for ex-military professionals, which might be the better option for employers looking to connect with specialized candidates. However, LinkedIn offers candidate management tools, which Military Times Job Board lacks.
What is Military Times Job Board?
What does it cost to post a job on Military Times Job Board?
Military Times Job Board’s pricing starts at $300.00 for a single job post. The site also offers various bulk job posting packages for large-scale hiring.
How do I create a Military Times Job Board account?
- Navigate to Military Times Job Board home page.
- Select "EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner and click on "Create Employer Account."
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Select "REGISTER."
How do I delete a job post from Military Times Job Board?
- Log in to your account.
- Hover over your email address in the top-right corner and select "Dashboard."
- Under “Your Jobs,” select the job post you’d like to remove and click on "Delete."
What is Military Times?
Military Times is a digital and print publication that shares the latest military news, information, and resources in the U.S.