ClearedJobs.Net is a niche job board for security-cleared professionals in security-sensitive industries such as defense and cyber security. The veteran-owned company only allows direct-hire employers to use their resources and has dedicated account managers available to employers for support.
ClearedJobs.Net does not publish any pricing information on their website. Contact ClearedJobs.Net for a quote.
ClearedJobs.Net is a popular platform for finding employees with security clearance. It offers helpful features such as advanced search tools, professional assistants, and basic recordkeeping tools. The company has a strong presence at job fairs, a good social media following, and a well-structured strategy for recruiting and attracting talent.
However, ClearedJobs.Net does not offer applicant tracking, and it is a good idea to be mindful of hidden costs.
- Offers access to a resume database.
- Flexible, customized solutions are available.
- Experienced, professional account managers offer support in sourcing and recruiting employees.
- Boolean search strings can be used to search the resume database.
- Uses social media to promote jobs.
- Has a strong presence at job fairs and industry events.
- Features banner ads on the homepage.
- Features company profile pages.
- Basic candidate recordkeeping tools are available.
- No applicant tracking system.
- No help with interviews.
- The company states on its website that flexible job posting solutions let you "refresh and replace your jobs with no additional costs" yet in the Terms and Conditions it is stated that "when you refresh, copy, or add additional locations to your job postings, this constitutes an additional purchase."
While there are no employer reviews of ClearedJobs.Net and no Better Business Bureau rating, the company does have 4,563 Facebook followers and 4,434 people have liked the Facebook page. ClearedJobs.Net has 25,095 followers on LinkedIn. There are no hints on either platform of negative sentiment towards the brand.
How to Post a Job on ClearedJobs.Net:
- Go to the Employer page on the ClearedJobs.Net website.
- Fill in the form running down the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click "Send Form."
- Once you've registered, log in to your account using your username and password.
- Follow the job posting procedure from your personal dashboard.
ClearedJobs.Net vs. ClearanceJobs:
ClearanceJobs and ClearedJobs.Net both offer similar features and access to sizeable talent pools of security-cleared talent, but ClearanceJobs is more user-friendly, has a live chat feature, and multiple payment options. Unlike ClearanceJobs, ClearedJobs.Net is veteran-owned and offers access to professional account managers.
ClearedJobs.Net vs. Juju:
Juju aggregates job listings from around the world and does carry jobs for professionals with security clearance. However, only professionals with security clearance may register with ClearedJobs.Net so there isn't any initial screening necessary.
ClearedJobs.Net vs. CareerJet:
CareerJet aggregates job listings from 58,000 recruitment sites and does list jobs for professionals with security clearances. However, it being a general job board, employers will have to screen applicants to make sure they have clearance, unlike on ClearedJobs.Net where only cleared professionals may register.
1069 West Broad Street, Ste 775 Falls Church, VA 22046
Number of Employees
News & Activity:
News or Activity
February 25, 2020
What is ClearedJobs.Net?
ClearedJobs.Net is a niche job board for security-cleared professionals in security-sensitive industries such as defense and cybersecurity. The veteran-owned company only allows direct-hire employers to use their resources and only security-cleared professionals may register as job seekers.
What does it cost to post a job on ClearedJobs.Net?
ClearedJobs.Net does not publish any pricing details on its website but you can contact customer service for a quote.
How do I create an account on ClearedJobs.Net?
To create an employer account on ClearedJobs.Net, simply fill out the form on the right-hand side of the screen on the Employer page of the website.
What types of jobs can I advertise on ClearedJobs.Net?
Any job position that requires someone with a security clearance can be posted on ClearedJobs.Net. ClearedJobs.Net is a job board for professionals with security clearances. It lists jobs in a wide range of industries such as aerospace, the military, government departments, cybersecurity, personal defense, etc.