ClearanceJobs offers subscription and pay-per-click job postings, but they do not list prices on their website. You need to contact the sales team to request a quote.
ClearanceJobs is a job posting site that connects security-cleared professionals with employers in the defense and intelligence industries. The platform enables hiring managers and recruiters to match candidates to their requirements by leveraging proprietary technology, called IntelliSearch, to make the hiring process faster and easier for users.
With the ClearanceJobs Unlimited plan, jobs posted on the site are also distributed to Google for Jobs and other job aggregators like ZipRecruiter and Jobs2Careers, thereby increasing your reach online.
- Offers access to a resume database.
- Has a detailed dashboard for job postings.
- Offers manual, bot, and bulk job posting options.
- Features live chat and instant messaging.
- Leverages proprietary technology (IntelliSearch) to match candidates to employer requirements.
- Uses boolean search strings to search for jobs and candidates.
- Offers employer branding.
- Offers targeted campaigns.
- Includes detailed reporting and analytics.
- Includes custom alerts.
- No mobile app.
- No diversity inclusion search capability.
- Limited to U.S. citizens.
How to Post a Job on ClearanceJobs:
- Navigate to ClearanceJobs.com and log into your ClearanceJobs account.
- Select "Post a Job" from the employer navigation menu.
- Fill out all of the various fields (job description, clearance type, etc.
- Review your posting.
- Click "Post."
ClearanceJobs vs. ClearedJobs.Net
ClearedJobs.Net and ClearanceJobs both offer similar features, but ClearanceJobs has multiple payment options and is more user-friendly. What's more, ClearanceJobs offers two intelligent methods of finding relevant candidates, whereas ClearedJobs.Net only has one.
ClearanceJobs vs. TopUSAJobs.com
Both TopUSAJobs.com and ClearanceJobs offer a performance-based pay-per-click service. However, TopUSAJobs does not not offer a database of candidates with security clearance. If you are looking for candidates in the security industry, then ClearanceJobs is the better option for your hiring needs.
ClearanceJobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a top job posting site with extensive reach and engagement with job seekers. If you need to fill a position that requires special security clearance, you might reach a larger audience on Indeed, however, you will still need to verify candidates, whereas ClearanceJobs has already completed this step for you.
12150 Meredith Drive, Urbandale, IA 50323
Number of Employees
News & Activity:
News or Activity
July 14, 2020
What is ClearanceJobs?
ClearanceJobs is a job posting site for employers in the security industry who need to hire employees with special security clearances.
Is ClearanceJobs.com legitimate?
Yes, ClearanceJobs is a legitimate job posting site serving various companies, government, and federal agencies.
What does it cost to post a job on ClearanceJobs?
ClearanceJobs offers subscription and pay-per-click job postings, but they do not list prices on their website. You will need to contact the sales team to request a quote.
How do I create an account on ClearanceJobs?
To create an account where you can manage ClearanceJobs postings, go to the website and click Employers. You can fill out the demo request form and an account manager will get in touch with you.
How do I delete a job post on ClearanceJobs?
To remove a posting, select it from your jobs list and click "Delete."